Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Building Show Venues, Missing Proprietor?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
bassplyr1993

Ok so i built about 3 venues in SV and there still isnt the option for my sim to summon the proprietor...so how is she supposed to get gigs :s the only one that works is the big arena one, i dont recall the name. and when she auditions for that one it says that she isnt good enough to perform there.
elanorbreton

Did you add the stage from buydebug to each Lot? I think that is what spawns a proprietor when you start the game.

I've built a coffeehouse and performance park in Sunset Valley (with stages on them) and both of them now have a proprietor.
bassplyr1993

there needs to be a big stage on the lot? :s
SeriphinaFyie

There's a stage object in the buydebug menu. That's the stage you need to spawn a proprietor.

A sentence is the perfect thing to put a preposition at the end of.
CMWarren

i heard that there is a specific proprieter spawner in buydebug that you have to add in additon to the stage.

I havent messed with that since I am more busy trying to work out and learn the excentricities of preforming itself.
SeriphinaFyie

No spawner. I tested it with the buydebug stage and a bench area. The proprietor spawned like it should.

A sentence is the perfect thing to put a preposition at the end of.
SumoB

Doesn't work for me...

[/URL]
azul662

I notice when I was re-creating my city, and I decided to use Mack's Live Kar, Live Show, I wanted to replace the regular bar with a bar that would spawn a bartender. When I deleted the bar that came with Mack's I notice on the floor a "square floor marking" with the Letter "P and then an arrow" that was on the floor, I think it tells that there's a Prioprieter in the bulding. I looked in buydebug and didn't find anything that you would use to create a prioprieter in the building....

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: