Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Through my eyes::A modelling contest,♥WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congratulations!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
popstar7

This message was edited 43 times. Last update was at 06/23/12 03:54 PM

popstar7

I will be accepting at least 12 models:
1:SparkleBerryStar-With Jenna Mar
2:BanSimley-With Meghan Rose

-Handed in
-Reserve
-Extension
-Drop out
-Seen it
-Where are you/haven't checked in
-Eliminated or disqualified

1: Myself(Ella)

This message was edited 65 times. Last update was at 06/22/12 03:56 PM

popstar7

FINAL ASSIGNMENT SCORES:

IN ORDER OF HANDING IN:
BanSimley:
Appearance: 15/15
Background: 14/15
Creativity: 10/10
Quality: 9/10
Individuality: 5/5
Relevance to assignment: 5/5
Total: /60
Comments: I am absolutely wowed by your assignment this week. Meghan looks absolutely beautiful and I believe that she is one of my favourite models. You’ve styled her with such precision and her figure shows off this number. Everything about the appearance is truly perfect and portrays the certain theme of your picture. I love your creative idea; you never fail to impress me with your individual feel of each and every one of your pictures. I like the setting of the stage, although it looks very pixely particularly around the lighting area. Everything else in your picture was crystal clear on quality matters, so this did distract me a little. If we take into vision the left and right side of the crowd, the right side look white outlined and overall a distracting quality. Overall the assignment was a fantastic job and I truly believe you tried hard this round. A great job.

Sparkle:
Appearance: 14/15
Background: 14/15
Creativity: 10/10
Quality: 9/10
Individuality: 5/5
Relevance to assignment: 4/5
Total: /60
Comments: I am truly impressed by the effort and input you’ve shown throughout every preparation of the assignment itself. I can tell every ounce of effort has been put into this. This is a truly creative and emotive assignment. Your models outfit seemed a little dull; however I would understand this due to the casual situation. I loved how you took a completely different intake. It did pay off, but I thought your word wasn’t related to who your model was for individuality matters. I absolutely love all of the pictures, especially those in the air! Perhaps if you took this on a little more in a different way you could have portrayed it through a gallery. The pose that you choose was perfect and your hair drawing is gorgeous; remember to ensure you have a flowing shape that doesn’t look stiff. Your models leg at the right has a bit missing and this deduces scores from quality. Overall you came out with a very creative assignment in which I am very proud of. A great job.

PLEASE READ:
I have loved hosting this competition and each of your assignments have been the utmost of effort and creative ideas. You both have great potential and I wish you decide to pursue this in other competitions and in future cycles. You should both be extremely proud of your achievements. To conclude it has been an honour viewing each assignment. Good luck to you both!
Now scroll down to find out the winner...

WINNER-1st-BanSimley;58
2nd-Sparkle;56.5

Congratulations to BanSimley as our winner!
Also a congratulations to Sparkle as runner up!
You have both did a great job and scores were very close,you should both be very proud.

During sabotage,if there is a no-elimination round(THIS MAY NOT ALWAYS APPLY).The lowest scoring model will receive a dis-advantage for the next assignment,for example: Only two CC items are aloud in your assignment.If you fail to follow this your score will be deducted by 7 points and you will receive a:

Two of these and your automatically eliminated.

This message was edited 86 times. Last update was at 06/23/12 03:50 PM

popstar7

reserved just in case

popstar7

I haven't added a module for the prizes so:
1st: A winner's signature,stating three of your favorite entries.A spread in imagine magazine.Co-Host for next cycle.Whole studio rec'd.

2nd: Runner up signature.A reserved judging spot in next cycle.Mention in imagine magazine.Half studio rec'd.

severedsummer

Location:testing testing im just suggesting you and i might be the best thing

Heylo. This is a super cool idea!
I may or may not join, but this is so cool I have to participate.

simfreak103

Location:Mourning. R.I.P. My Comments, 2/27/12 Always alive in my heart. Dearly missed.

Ooh, looks great! Reserve me please? Thanks!

Made by the wonderful computertech82!

popstar7

severedsummer wrote:Heylo. This is a super cool idea!
I may or may not join, but this is so cool I have to participate.

Thanks ,you know you want to join.. ^-^

popstar7

simfreak103 wrote:Ooh, looks great! Reserve me please? Thanks!

Sure thing

krazykat4

Model application:
Models FULL name: Jemima Patrick
Head shot on solid white background:
Body shot:
Why you want to join?: I wanta join because I wanted try a contest but for me nothing really reached out and grabbed my attention. Hence, I grew annoyed and dissatisfied until I saw you’re through my eyes modeling contest and just the ideal made me want to join. So please be kind since this is my very first contest :3
A bit about your model (optional): I don’t know what to say. Jemima is that fun partier in your group of friends with a great sense of humor and a blue bird heart. She is fragile yet free and strong but self-conscious. She hates to flirt but wants that special love that’ll take her breath away. She’d rather go camping than stay inside but she’s scared of everything that goes BUMP. She’s the friend you’d love to have but hate to deal with. In two simple words, she is Jemima Patrick.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/11/12 03:45 AM

simfreak103

Location:Mourning. R.I.P. My Comments, 2/27/12 Always alive in my heart. Dearly missed.

My sim is made, I just have to take some pics of her!

Made by the wonderful computertech82!

popstar7

@krazykat: Adding up,nice model!
@simfreak103: No problem

-Sorry guys this isn't dead just lost the thread.

popstar7

Reserves?

CutieBoo3454

oooo i want to join!!!Reserve please..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/15/12 06:35 PM

popstar7

CutieBoo3454 wrote:oooo i want to join!!!Reserve please..

Of course.

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: