Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I can't log in to sims3 showtime.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Ebony_sappy

Hi my name is Abbie.
I just bought the Sims3 showtime and I'm trying to log in, but it says network error i have to update my game. The thing is my game is up to date and its still not working. What do I do?

Thank you.
Marley6393

I am having the same problem!! :S I have my sims 3 game up to date; but it wont let me log in! So at the moment i am just playing without logging in; and waiting until someone knows how to solve this. This querie seems quite common.
Manderin

It's doing the same thing to me but when I open the launcher from in-game, it tells me there's a store patch and I say to install it and then it says it's up to date but it still doesn't work. I thought maybe it couldn't patch with the game open so I tried closing it and then it doesn't say anything when I check for updates so I try to play again and it's just a huge circle of fail.
Ebony_sappy

Mine is working now. What i did was I had already installed origin (where i bought The Sims 3 pets) and basically I had to install The origins updates, Sign into origin and it worked.
I don't know if any of you have origin...if not try downloading it. If you do you might have to install the latest updates and it should work.
Marley6393

Ahhh; thankyou!! It may sound kinda silly; but i didnt even have origin installed!! Haha; i had an origin account but i didnt have it installed onto my desktop. Thankyouuu!!! x
memuge

I still can't log in. I've tried everything you said, alos re-installed all the games but I still can't do anything about it. I've uploaded 1.33 and nothing happened. Can anyone please help me about this?
sweetchanti_89

I seem to be having the same problem too
ayla777

I have basicly the same problem, everytime i try to log in game it tells me my email or password is wrong! ive changed from hotmail 2 gmail and reset my password and it STILL says somthing is wrong! also when i try to login with the launcher it just refreshes! ive talked to ea about it and they basicly told me to do everything I just listed!
waukesha

I am also having this problem and my origin is already updated, so is my game, but when I get to my homepage it won't let me log in. I am getting so frustrated and EA doesn't have any answers....I refuse to play without being able to have my progress shared.
SassySara15

i purchased show time Katy Perry addition i am unable to log onto the sims3 home page to collect my registraion code. it keeps sayinh ooops unable to process your request please fix it i cant play the game that i have paid for
pixzi

i had the same issue, but i installed 1.33. Mine is now working.

A few people have said that uninstalling origin and re-downloading it has helped.

Fsinaswee8

pixzi wrote:i had the same issue, but i installed 1.33. Mine is now working.

A few people have said that uninstalling origin and re-downloading it has helped.

my game is updated, i've uninstalled & reinstalled origin lik 3 times...when the games gets to when i gotta choose a new game or saved game...i get 2 things: 1. md scripts found and 2. connecting (which means its trying to connect to the internet) after which i get a message "NETWORK ERROR - You need the latest game update in order to log in. Open The Sims 3 Launcher and select "Game Updates" to download the latest update or continue without logging in". what do i do now?
slpc04

same here, I have everything updated but I can't login under the user profile, keeps saying network error. What shall I do? ((
Suneneusie

I have the same problem!!!!! I updated my game and I have origin installed, still not working...... :hATE SIMS 3 SHOWTIME:
davesmomster

I have the same problem and I have updated origin. Grrr.

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: