Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My sims3 launcher has stopped working HELP!!!!  XML
Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
ebbs1987

my sims3 launcher has stopped working and i dony know what to do i uninstalled the latest game and still nothing someone please help
Rflong7

Hi,

Have you tried Logging into Origins? Origins updates the launcher- I think.

Also, check the technical section- there might be more help there. Good luck.
buckosnort

Are you trying to load up your game?

Lfria

This is how to start the game without using the launcher:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/455139.page

Jordan22SimLife

Please someone tell me how to make my sims three laucher work whe ni click the sims three thing nothing pops up i didnt have this problem last night is just started and i dont know what to do help me please i stay up crying like a baby lol but i really need helo i even google it to see what the result would be and nothing helped so anyone that knows what im going through help me please
Springfairy556

@OP
Its sometimes caused by Origin.I can't have Origin installed without my launcher crashing.

@Jordan, try running it as admin.right click on the sims 3 icon, then click run as administrator.

jaspersgrl

My launcher has been having issues too, I've tried redownloading origin, reinstalling my game, all the other possibilities I found on google, and when I try to run my game as an administrator nothing happens...It's been months since I've actually been able to play my game because this problem has been affecting it for a while now, If you have any ideas about whats wrong with it, please help, thank you!
KayParfait

Make sure you all have the latest version of Flash since the launcher uses it.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Simanatic90

Hi. I've been having similar issue. I thought maybe there are some errors so I uninstalled the game and remove all previous different contents of the game and re-installed. It still doesn't work. I've also tried the different tips and solutions provided by other fellow players in different forums. The launcher still doesn't work. It is frustrating...I hope someone can provide concrete solution to this issue. Thanks
catloverplayer

There use to be a way to uninstall the launcher and reinstall it but I don't think we can do that anymore.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
TadOlson

I've got a text link to a thread with instructions for replacing the launcher short-cut because it sounds like your launcher short cuts got broken recently.

honeysucle10

Hey, I just had this problem too, and this is what I did to get it running again. See if this works for you:

1. First, go on the Origin website and download Origin again. ( This doesn't delete game data. )

2. Instead of double clicking the Sims 3 launcher, go to the bottom of your computer screen and open up the hidden icons tab thing. (On my computer it's an arrow pointing up, right next to my battery level.)

3. The Origin icon should be in there. If not, try double clicking on the Origin desktop shortcut and check again.

4. Double click on the Origin icon. It should bring up a minimized Origin thing at the bottom of your computer. Click it.

5. You should now see your Origin account thing. Go to "My Games". Sims 3 should be there. Click it, click play, and it should bring up the Sims 3 Launcher.

I hope this works for you guys!
sasi991

honeysucle10 wrote:Hey, I just had this problem too, and this is what I did to get it running again. See if this works for you:

1. First, go on the Origin website and download Origin again. ( This doesn't delete game data. )

2. Instead of double clicking the Sims 3 launcher, go to the bottom of your computer screen and open up the hidden icons tab thing. (On my computer it's an arrow pointing up, right next to my battery level.)

3. The Origin icon should be in there. If not, try double clicking on the Origin desktop shortcut and check again.

4. Double click on the Origin icon. It should bring up a minimized Origin thing at the bottom of your computer. Click it.

5. You should now see your Origin account thing. Go to "My Games". Sims 3 should be there. Click it, click play, and it should bring up the Sims 3 Launcher.

I hope this works for you guys!

this fixed my problem completely, thank you so much!!!

Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: