Please someone tell me how to make my sims three laucher work whe ni click the sims three thing nothing pops up i didnt have this problem last night is just started and i dont know what to do help me please i stay up crying like a baby lol but i really need helo i even google it to see what the result would be and nothing helped so anyone that knows what im going through help me please
My launcher has been having issues too, I've tried redownloading origin, reinstalling my game, all the other possibilities I found on google, and when I try to run my game as an administrator nothing happens...It's been months since I've actually been able to play my game because this problem has been affecting it for a while now, If you have any ideas about whats wrong with it, please help, thank you!
Hi. I've been having similar issue. I thought maybe there are some errors so I uninstalled the game and remove all previous different contents of the game and re-installed. It still doesn't work. I've also tried the different tips and solutions provided by other fellow players in different forums. The launcher still doesn't work. It is frustrating...I hope someone can provide concrete solution to this issue. Thanks
Hey, I just had this problem too, and this is what I did to get it running again. See if this works for you:
1. First, go on the Origin website and download Origin again. ( This doesn't delete game data. )
2. Instead of double clicking the Sims 3 launcher, go to the bottom of your computer screen and open up the hidden icons tab thing. (On my computer it's an arrow pointing up, right next to my battery level.)
3. The Origin icon should be in there. If not, try double clicking on the Origin desktop shortcut and check again.
4. Double click on the Origin icon. It should bring up a minimized Origin thing at the bottom of your computer. Click it.
5. You should now see your Origin account thing. Go to "My Games". Sims 3 should be there. Click it, click play, and it should bring up the Sims 3 Launcher.