Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Please come in KittKat7147 :)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Why5o5erious

-All prizes gifted, thanks for playing! Congrats to the Winners!-
KittKat, please help fix the last picture

This message was edited 13 times. Last update was at 03/26/12 04:44 AM

Stop wasting my time, so full of things to say when you feel safe. Maybe I'll listen to you whine the day you wanna say it to my face.
Why5o5erious

Contest over.

This message was edited 9 times. Last update was at 03/26/12 04:45 AM

Stop wasting my time, so full of things to say when you feel safe. Maybe I'll listen to you whine the day you wanna say it to my face.
maria_loves_alex

so you want a custom DP for your reaper ghosts?

I can try and have a go, but won't be able to start immediately. Also, you need to update your first post, as pictures for custom DP need to be 512x512. In order for you to be able to use the custom DP, what I would have to do is download your reapers, create a custom DP for each the use the UIC and then upload the files onto mediafire where you would download them and put them into your exports folder, then open up your launcher, and go into your uploads tab and they'll be there for you to upload and volia!

Why5o5erious

maria_loves_alex wrote:so you want a custom DP for your reaper ghosts?

I can try and have a go, but won't be able to start immediately. Also, you need to update your first post, as pictures for custom DP need to be 512x512. In order for you to be able to use the custom DP, what I would have to do is download your reapers, create a custom DP for each the use the UIC and then upload the files onto mediafire where you would download them and put them into your exports folder, then open up your launcher, and go into your uploads tab and they'll be there for you to upload and volia!

Thanks for the size, and yes, that would work, or you could upload each picture and I could re-upload them. Either way is fine for me, and it's okay that you can't start immediately. Take your time. I'll put you on the participant list.

maria_loves_alex

ok ^_^

Why5o5erious

By the way, I still want to change their traits, so it would be better if the pictures were just posted here.

thesimling

I will enter at the weekend, great idea for a contest... but when will it end? Ideally I'd want to use the points to gift in the March Mayhem sales

Why5o5erious

thesimling wrote:I will enter at the weekend, great idea for a contest... but when will it end? Ideally I'd want to use the points to gift in the March Mayhem sales

I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm thinking mid next week, unless I get several entries this weekend.

Why5o5erious

Bump.

Laspyra

I just wanted to say that I'm impressed with your studio. Sorry I'm not good at making "DPs" or I would enter, just had to say how I like your studio!
Why5o5erious

Thanks! That means a lot!

Why5o5erious

This forum moves too fast.

Why5o5erious

FORUMS

Y U NO STAY STILL?

blacksheba1973

If I knew how to do it, I'd help hon. I just wanted to say hello and good luck.

Why5o5erious

blacksheba1973 wrote:If I knew how to do it, I'd help hon. I just wanted to say hello and good luck.

Thanks hun have a good day!

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: