Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Update trouble  XML
Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
randommonkey123

I am having trouble with update TS3_1.33.2.015xx_update.exe when I click to have it update it will close the box but wont update and then wont let me play the game until I cancel the update. but I think I need this one because My game keeps having glitches. aNY HELP?
Nichaedemus

Hi,

If you are still unable to patch via the launcher, you can download and apply the latest standalone PC base game Super Patcher. To that end, you can check out the following sticky thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page

Need assistance with The Sims 3? Visit the Master Help Thread today!
Busib

Thank you for your help and the links to the patcher, I really am getting fed up with the Sims now, I've played sims since it first came out, in this day and age why is it still such a mess? 'origin' is pointless & unprofessional, the launcher has hardly worked properly, there are "Help!!! Sims Q & A" all over the web, surely by now EA have got enough money to create a simple launcher/updater for their game? If poor old Bob could see what they've done he'd turn in his grave and come back to haunt them.
Sorry for the rant, its nothing personal, but I've been trying to download and play showtime for about 5 hours now.
Forgot to add, the patcher is taking 45 minutes to download, so, it will be about 11pm before I might get to play at all today.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/12 09:56 PM

Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: