Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Ultimate Stage and Venue will NOT show up in game please help me!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
masomulves

Ok YES I Got the LE and Im 100% sure it downloaded from the launcher! And it says 100% complete and went into edit town mode and its not there =( (but my pet store is!) yes I did unistall the item and re-instaled my item and even did that with my whole sims game put nothing! can some one help please!

scottbruns

masomulves wrote:Ok YES I Got the LE and Im 100% sure it downloaded from the launcher! And it says 100% complete and went into edit town mode and its not there =( (but my pet store is!) yes I did unistall the item and re-instaled my item and even did that with my whole sims game put nothing! can some one help please!

Same problem too. Someone help or link us to the help!
Rui1

I have this problem too!!!

Ururun

I can't seem to find the stage either.
Rach_rd

Me niether. no stage and no Ultimate venue - even though it says it is installed correctly - you would think EA would get onto this - it has been a problem for months! I rang them to tell them about it and all I got told is that it must have been my fault for not instaling it correctly - didn't take me seriously when I told them I work in I.T

Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: