Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Haphazard Cycle 3 ~*Final Assignment & Scores Posted! Good luck!*~  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Kaliko103

Location:You can only blame your problems on the world for so long, before it all becomes the same old song..

This message was edited 25 times. Last update was at 08/07/12 02:57 AM

Click siggy for my tuts!
Kaliko103

Location:You can only blame your problems on the world for so long, before it all becomes the same old song..

Contestants:

1. elasticgirl
2. Dawdee (aka Dylan)
3. Sweet

Dropped/MIA/Eliminated

Vana
NeonRainbows8
Jerjer
popstar7
Kim
Pandagirl9449
Cat
Scruffy
Smirkeh
DivaDreamz
kayndekayne
jps
Dylan
yanyan2199
Kenda
Rey
taintedpurple
Ashanti_Lynn

This message was edited 68 times. Last update was at 07/28/12 09:36 PM

Click siggy for my tuts!
Kaliko103

Examples:

Scoring:

Creativity /5
Theme /5
Model Appearance /5
Background /5
Overall Appearance /5
Total /25

Scoring:

Creativity /5
Theme /5
Model Appearance /5
Background /5
Overall Appearance /5
Total /25

This message was edited 15 times. Last update was at 08/07/12 02:54 AM

Click siggy for my tuts!
Kaliko103

Elasticgirl

Sooo for my movie poster I decided to make a country/prairie romance type film titled "Forbidden Love." Hope you like!

Please judge fullsize: http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff469/veloviolin/finalfinal
finalfinalfinalfinalhaphazard-1.jpg

Sweet

My Movie: The Controller
Rated R
Starring: Dania Law, Claire Ann Song
Main Characters: Elizabeth Snow, The Voice
Description: Elizabeth Snow is a smart student at Shadows High School who has the simplest of life in the sunniest of days. However, she begins to hear a voice following her, in her sleep, in hallways, in the sky. In the midst of late December, many killings are going on one after the other. Elizabeth finds herself waking up in a pool of blood every night. Is it a coincidence or is she being controlled? Will you listen to the voice or ignore it?

Movie Poster:

Dawdee

Judge full-size, please!
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/Dawdee/walkingoneggshe
lls-1.png

Title: Walking on Eggshells
Genre: Dramedy, Black Comedy
Rating: PG-13
Starring: Cheyenne Falls, Anthony Brancaccio, Adrienne Collazo
Description: Cheyenne Falls plays Veronica Schwartz, a fresh outta high school girl. Battling schizophrenia with a bit of multiple personality disorder all her life, her symptoms are worsening by the month. A different character every day, Veronica will range from the bubbly and energetic nurse Samantha Brent, up and coming entrepeneur Natasha Keller, to modern rockabilly Taylor Walsh. Although there's many others, these are the most recurring. Easy to set off, her family has to play along and act like she's the given persona, the slightest offset can send her into a flying, but comical, rage. Thus, they have to "Walk on Eggshells" around her. What most people would call black comedy, this movies sheds a light on a serious topic, and it's controversial while still mainting raving reviews. Called one of the best comedies in a long time, it's speculated to top the box office charts. Don't miss it, in theatres August 10th, 2012.

This message was edited 42 times. Last update was at 08/07/12 02:56 AM

Click siggy for my tuts!
Kaliko103

1st Place: Dawdee

Creativity 5/5
Theme 5/5
Model Appearance 4.5/5
Background 5/5
Overall Appearance 4/5

Total 23.5/25

I absolutely love your concept for the movie and your picture looks like it could be a real movie poster. The set is nicely decorated and the poster tells a story without the need of a description. I took off a point because there was a little bit of a purple glow on your sim's hair from the title. I'm not a huge fan of the reflection on the floor though. I think it would look better if it were a solid color. Overall, great job!

2nd Place: Elasticgirl

Creativity 5/5
Theme 5/5
Model Appearance 4/5
Background 4.5/5
Overall Appearance 4.5/5

Total 23/25

I really like the creativity with the genre, and you did a nice job with showing the genre in the picture. Your model and the extra look great and the colors used add a great feel to the picture. There were some areas around the edges of the sims that are a little choppy and I'm not a huge fan of the glow around them (which I'm assuming is supposed to be from the sun behind them). Overall, beautiful picture which is nearly flawless.

3rd Place: Sweet

Creativity 5/5
Theme 5/5
Model Appearance 4/5
Background 4/5
Overall Appearance 4.5/5

Total 22.5/25

I really like the storyline to the movie, very creative. However, I don't think your poster gave much insight into what it is about though it is really intriguing. I'm not a huge fan of your model's pose and the background is a bit plain. Overall, interesting idea but it could have been executed a tad better.

Because the scores are incredibly close, I have decided not to eliminate anyone and let all three of you compete in the finale. Congrats on getting this far, you all deserve it!

This message was edited 27 times. Last update was at 08/07/12 02:55 AM

Click siggy for my tuts!
Kaliko103

Assignment 1: Inspired!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/17/12 10:58 PM

Click siggy for my tuts!
Darleymikey

Awfully tempted. Working on a master's literature review now (ok, I'm procrastinating). I took the easy way out, no thesis for me.

Two comments:
1)The person with the lowest accumulated score gets dumped each round, or the person with the lowest scoring assignment THAT round gets dumped?

2) If option 1 from above is used, you could always 'immunize' the winner of one round from elimination in the next round. That means someone with the lowest total score still has motivation to try and do a 'wow' picture to stay in the competition.

ArtistByNight

Join people! It's a great competition

Might sign up as a judge though.

Kaliko103

Darleymikey wrote:Awfully tempted. Working on a master's literature review now (ok, I'm procrastinating). I took the easy way out, no thesis for me.

Two comments:
1)The person with the lowest accumulated score gets dumped each round, or the person with the lowest scoring assignment THAT round gets dumped?

2) If option 1 from above is used, you could always 'immunize' the winner of one round from elimination in the next round. That means someone with the lowest total score still has motivation to try and do a 'wow' picture to stay in the competition.

The person with the lowest score that round gets eliminated.

Click siggy for my tuts!
Darleymikey

Kaliko103 wrote:
Darleymikey wrote:Awfully tempted. Working on a master's literature review now (ok, I'm procrastinating). I took the easy way out, no thesis for me.

Two comments:

The person with the lowest score that round gets eliminated.

k

Kaliko103

Click siggy for my tuts!
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

i'm in got a little hectic with my ban last time but i am in now

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
Kaliko103

H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote:i'm in got a little hectic with my ban last time but i am in now

Okie dokie

Click siggy for my tuts!
NeonRainbows8

Reserve?

Kaliko103

NeonRainbows8 wrote:Reserve?

sure

Click siggy for my tuts!

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: