Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Please vote for Teen Stuff Pack!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
charliejong

They are voting on the next stuff pack! I think this is important because if you HATE the KP stuff pack coming out this is a chance to VOTE for a good one!

I cannot express how desperately we need more clothes for teens, toddlers, and elders.

There just simply aren't enough. And there are not enough teen themed anything.

I loved the Teen stuff from Sims 2 Goth bedroom, Surfer style, Rocker.

These are available in the store for grown ups but there are no Single Beds, Desks, or anything like that.

I would love a teen stuff pack like this:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/24/12 12:18 PM

"you can't carpet the world you just have to put on slippers" -Balky

PhotogSim

charliejong wrote:They are voting on the next stuff pack! I think this is important because if you HATE the KP stuff pack coming out this is a chance to VOTE for a good one!

I cannot express how desperately we need more clothes for teens, toddlers, and elders.

There just simply aren't enough. And there are not enough teen themed anything.

I loved the Teen stuff from Sims 2 Goth bedroom, Surfer style, Rocker.

These are available in the store for grown ups but there are no Single Beds, Desks, or anything like that.

I would love a teen stuff pack like this:

I am looking forward to the KP stuff pack, love fantasy type items and a candy themed pack would be awesome. Can make a candyland type house.

I voted for the Decades stuff pack myself, love the retro look. Teens don't stay teens for very long. I would get more use out of Young Adult and Adult themed pack.
charliejong

PhotogSim,

I respect your choice. That's a good argument. That is why I use the sliders to adjust the length of teenage years to be longer. There's so much to do: school, prom, and forming skills, friendships, learning to drive, and pulling pranks.

I'm looking forward the KP stuff back personally the only thing I don't like about it is that we were NOT given any choice and we were not allowed to give any feedback.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/24/12 12:35 PM

"you can't carpet the world you just have to put on slippers" -Balky

LiLSapphire

the pics you posted for the teen stuff from sims 2 we already have for the Sims 3. ALL that stuff is available in store sets and in Generations already.

I would like more toddler stuff for sure there is not enough for toddlers by far.

Cyron43

@OP: Don't tell others what to vote for. We have our own oppinions and taste.
Thank you
I voted for story telling stuff.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/24/12 01:26 PM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
kristenwoods

i like this idea, its my 2nd choice, im all in for party stuff. i would buy that

Alejandra2468

Whoops. I guess I'm one of the ones that doesn't want a Teen Stuff Pack.

I don't ever play Teens to be honest, just because they are seriously boring. I mean they not very exiting, even with Generations. I don't no why, but the teens in Sims 2 were just so much more fun. I'd rather have a Party Pack or something my Young Adults can use, not just be wasted on teens. But I understand why people want more for the younger years.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/24/12 02:30 PM

pixiedust4267

I voted fro the decades stuff. I love the midcentury things from the store. We need more things from the different decades.

PaisleyPink

I voted for the storytelling stuff pack. I would love to build a lair for an evil sim... And a superhero to fight them. The monster suits could be fun too, especially if kids and teen could wear it.

Callum9432

As I said on your other thread, I do not want the Teen Stuff Pack to win, as all teen stuff should have been included in Generations.

bluelighting

Ok, yeah sure I'd like more teen stuff.
Axlorg89

.....................if u looked ha if not than ur smart...0.o.

voting list!
1. Fairy-Tale stuff
2.Teen stuff
3.Decades or Party stuff

gamekitten

Voted for Story Telling. It was between that and Decade stuff. Teens do okay with what they have, it is the toddlers, children, and Elders that need the stuff pack love.

In my opinion..

Pepperbutt

Cyron43 wrote:@OP: Don't tell others what to vote for. We have our own opinions and taste.
Thank you

This.^ (And I fixed your typo.)

Voting for whatever doesn't mean crap in relation to the KP SP. This one would be coming after it, after EP 7. The KP SP is coming, and we can't really stop it. (Though we can not buy it, which is what'll actually get their attention.)

I'm going for decades. We need more styles of items and clothing.. and I want a freaking beaded curtain. >/

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Stormkeep

I wouldn't buy a teen stuff pack....so I certainly won't vote for that. I dislike the childhood portion of a sims life and always shorten the duration that my sims spend in that period. It is technically EA's fault that I have to do this because they made it too long by default. Under normal game speed 1 sim day = 1 year...but the sims are teens for 14 freaking days. IRL, a person is only a teen for 5. The same is true of the other pre-young adult age durations other than childhood.

I also usually send kids and teens off to boarding school so I don't have to deal with worrying about their needs.

I agree that toddlers, children and elders need a lot more love, as indicated by a previous poster. It is a travesty how few clothing options they have, even if you buy all of the store stuff. Teens however, are fine imo.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/24/12 03:24 PM

The Goodkind ABC Legacy Family

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: