Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
50 Foals Challenge - Vanilla & Tessa  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Rh67e

Official Rules Page
I have re-started my challenge with new characters!

Sim: Tessa Downim
Horse: Vanilla

Please ask me if you would like a horse uploaded to the exchange.

Foals:

#1 : Hercules ♂ - Obedient, genius, fast, noisy, agile - Sold for $5,404
#2 : Misty ♀- Ornery, untrained, friendly - Still owned
#3 : Sable ♀ - Quiet, untrained, friendly - Still owned

Here is Vanilla!

Tessa and Vanilla arrive at their new home! Tessa has taken Vanilla to the Equestrian Center, and chosen Cascade for the sire. The foal is on the way!

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 03/30/12 01:56 AM

Rh67e

Tessa and Vanilla get to know each other.

Isn't she gorgeous?

Tessa has started a fiction novel. I forgot what it's called...

And... foal #1 is born! It's a colt! His name is Hercules. I'm not to keen on his colors, or his strangely white ears, but oh well.

Tessa takes Vanilla to the Equestrian Center and breeds her again. Foal #2 is coming!

I won't be able to play tomorrow, but I may be able to get on later this week.
malsq9

Wow Vanilla is very pretty! Hercules is a very pretty colt with his white ears.
Can't wait to see more!
*bookmarks*

Vrifa

Awh, they are both so cute! :3

Bookmarked, my dear fellow 50 Foal Challenger...
Rh67e

Thanks so much!
I got the "Fearless Foals" Lifetime reward! It has helped so much.
malsq9

That Lifetime Reward has saved me an arm and a leg.

Dweiathecat

White ears means his base colour is white.
Beautiful mare. Bookmarked.

Rh67e

Oh, okay! Thank you. I never knew that white ears meant his base color is white!
Yeah, I love the lifetime reward! I can take my mare to the breeding center without Hercules crying and getting all moody. In my first try, if the foal was outside of the stall, and his mommy was inside the stall, he would get all angry. Gosh, it got so annoying and hard. XD
I will not be able to play today, but I may be able to design Tessa's future house.
Rawla

I love Vanilla! Good beginning. That lifetime reward is the very first thing I try for. It really is a necessity. Have fun! That first colt looks great!
Rh67e

What an eventful day.

Hercules grew up! He was trained and got to level 5 in jumping, and level 2 in racing. I finally got rid of his untrained trait. It was very sad to see him go, as I got a bit attached to him, but he sold for $5,404. Not too shabby, but I was expecting a bit more.
Sorry about the light. He decided to age up at night!

Practicing over a few jumps.

Foal #2 is born! Her name is Misty. She looks almost identical to her mom, which was very disappointing, but she's okay. Her traits are bad, though. She's ornery, untrained, but at least she's friendly. XD
Look at Tessa in the background! XD

Why is Vanilla standing... there...?

Hercules! He knocked down the jump, but I thought this was a cool picture.

Tessa has an... interesting style. And Misty apparently has a lot of energy. XD She and Hercules were playing together.

Is that a bit of a belly I see there? Or is that just me?

Since Hercules was sold, I decided to adopt another horse. Misty just turned an adult right before I logged off, but Tessa still needs someone to ride, since she's a terrible rider. XD Whenever Misty is sold, I'll have to wait a while for the next foal to grow up before Tessa can ride again. Besides, I'm running out of options at the equestrian center.
Meet Brinkley!

Misty all grown up! She'll be trained and sold as soon as possible.

I won't be able to play tomorrow, since I have a track meet, but over the weekend I'll be able to play a lot.
madhu_vati

Very lovely mare, and pretty foals too . I remember how hard it was to sell the first foal. Actually, one of my sisters got excited when she saw my challenge and wanted to try it for herself, but gave up when it was time to sell her first foal since she couldn't bear to part with it .

Rh67e

Yeah, I loved Hercules. It's amazing how attached you can get to a virtual horse, lol.
None of my foals are as pretty or outstanding as yours, madhy_vati. How do you get them so pretty? I think that once Brinkley is bred, and I use up all the studs at the EQ center, I'll use one of your foals and breed Vanilla to it!
I'm not doing '50 foals from one mare' or '25 foals from two mares'. I'm just trying to get 50 foals. XD I'll probably get another mare, too.
Cat0Eye

This is great so far! I would love it if you uploaded Hercules I think he would be a wonderful sire.
Cant wait to see what happens

Its okay, be simful
madhu_vati

Rh67e wrote:Yeah, I loved Hercules. It's amazing how attached you can get to a virtual horse, lol.
None of my foals are as pretty or outstanding as yours, madhy_vati. How do you get them so pretty? I think that once Brinkley is bred, and I use up all the studs at the EQ center, I'll use one of your foals and breed Vanilla to it!
I'm not doing '50 foals from one mare' or '25 foals from two mares'. I'm just trying to get 50 foals. XD I'll probably get another mare, too.

/blush. Well, thank you, but you are still pretty early in. The foals you have so far are very lovely, and I'm sure you'll get some amazing ones later on too . I found that the foals I like the best tend to come from horses that I found in other people's challenges...they tend to have a lot more layers than the ones found in the game, and can give some very interesting looks. Especially since Prairie and Desi have custom skins themselves. There certainly have been exceptions though. And I would love to see any of my horses make an appearance in your challenge .

malsq9

Misty is very cute! I can't wait to see the new foals!
If you'd like, I have stallions in my studio.
I agree with Madhu_vati, a lot of the horses in other peoples challenges seem to have more layers then EAs horses. Though, a couple of wild horses I've seen have quite a few layers.

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: