Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Store overcharged me :(  XML
Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
collgab

So I decided to buy the Regency Arcade when it was on sale for 765 points on March 20th. I bought it, but the store charged me the full price of 1700 points! I have been trying for days to resolve this with EA help but nothing has come out of it, I was wondering if anyone on here was having a similar problem. Hopefully a guru or a mod picks this up.. I'd really like my 935 simpoints back
MSladyTSO

If you can phone EA support, they are usually very good at helping with this kind of thing. 650-628-1001. If you can't phone, there is online chat help... but I don't know how to find it any more and I've not had a lot of success with that personally.

Here is a thread that might help.

And there is the Master Help Thread at the top of the Technical Discussions section of the forum.

Here also is a thread that gives corporate contact information.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/26/12 03:46 PM

collgab

Thank you very much, I'll give them a call this afternoon. I have already tried the chat three times and I left without any help with my issue whatsoever =/, but I'll try by phone, hopefully they will be more helpful.

Thanks again!
SophieElizabethAnn

If phone doesn't work, try the email support. Don't bother any more with Live Chat, they're useless for refunds. I wish you luck! I had the same issue with a sale item and got refunded via the email option.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/12 06:50 PM

UnwillingDonor

Location:"Transported to a far away land, to a world where monsters rule."

ive seen a lot of people saying they were overcharged, and they had to call to get their points back but they were refuded so calling in should work. i wonder why everyone is being overcharged?

Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: