Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My sim is not receiving pictures in his inventory when taking pics in photobooth with unplayable sim  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
catloverplayer

I sent my sim into the photobooth with his best friend Karen Kernal an unplayable sim. They took two pictures together and to spite getting a message saying they went in his inventory they didn't. This happened at the karoke bar and this isn't the first time.

Is there a workaround for this issue till it's patched or modded?

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
catloverplayer

This is happening on two pc's so it's a bug in the game. This would be something that needs fixing because what good is it to take a picture with your friends if it doesn't go in your inventory.

In the sims 2 you could take pictures with your friends and it would go in your inventory?

This needs fixing asap.

Note
To reply to this thread use quick reply because doing it the other way you get the baby in a dishwasher.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/31/12 09:32 AM

catloverplayer

Any work arounds to this issue?

Please use quick reply to reply as this thread is broken.

This is related to the bug were if you give unplayable friends gifts they don't go in they're inventory. This is essentially the same bug but with the photobooth.

This is one bug I hope is fixed with a patch. I guess I could move the unplayable sim in then out again till it's fixed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/31/12 04:49 PM

catloverplayer

I have added this to the ST bug thread. I can't believe I'm the only one having this issue. I could have sworn I read about someone else having it but can't find the topic.

For now I guess I'll temporarely move the sim in then move them back out till a patch or mod fixes this issue. It defeats the purpose of taking pictures with your friends if you have to move them in to get the picture.

I'm not one to use mods but if Twallon fixes this I may download his. I'm too lazy to move sims in and move them out again. It just takes too much time and trouble then I have to move them back into they're previous house.

salira86

I have the exact same issue that you do. My beautiful teenaged simmie heiress went into the photo booth to take silly photos with VJ Alvi after they sang a (horrifying) duet together....I thought it was going to be THE cutest thing ever to remember their little performance by....but sadly, no picture ever showed up in my inventory, depsite the message. <sniffle>

Oh well, so much for that idea......

I hope they patch this soon.
salira86

Just thought I would update you...this issue seems to have resolved itself in my game. The picture finally showed up several sim hours later, and now my photo booth works just fine every time.

Good luck with your photo booth catloverplayer....maybe it will mysteriously fix itself like mine did.

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: