Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims Freeplay Android tablet update  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » iPhone & Mobile Discussions
cjyun103

Hi, I would love to know when there will be an update for Freeplay on Android tablets? It's really annoying not to be able to let my partnered sims move in together and get other improved gaming experiences after necessary updates. Does anyone know a possible date? Thanks!
EndlessSims3

I need to know too I am tired of waiting on this why can they not make all these things work all at the same time!

Mstybl95

I am waiting pretty impatiently, too. It's pretty ridiculous that the game is now incompatible with my device. At least let me share an account between my phone and tablet so I can continue playing on either device with the latest update. I wouldn't mind so much, but I'm not starting over on my phone that just aggravates me.

HotMomma

I just bought a tablet so I could play Sims Freeplay on it... what do you know... I go to download it and it tells me that my device is incompatible!! WHAT?!? This is crazy!! It's an Android app... I have it on my phone.... I WANT it on my tablet so I can play it on the bigger screen!! I AM FRUSTRATED!!! SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Thanks for letting me vent... arrrrgggg!!!!!
Mstybl95

Have you checked again? There was an update that made it compatible again.

EndlessSims3

still not for my Acer Iconia A100 why??????????????????

Jarsie9

I just got the new update available for my Toshiba Thrive; although it told me it was incompatible for my tablet for about a week. Then, the other day, there it was, and I could download it.

Hopefully by now you all have gotten it.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.

Post Reply Forum Index » iPhone & Mobile Discussions
Go to: