Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
zhinker

Oh No...
The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats stuff pack has been announced!
Here's the link
http://thesims.ea.com/katyperry?intcmp=TheSims3StoreApr12_Inter
nal_News_SP6Announce

Why Ea? Why?

CoolLlama

I totally agree with you. I don't want banana split sofas and candy cane bikes in my game. I am certainly not going to buy this.

labrams1228

We knew it was coming... But good grief, it looks like Strawberry Shortcake and My Pretty Pony vomited all over the place. Why, oh why, would they make something like this?

I like Katy Perry, like her music...but really?

CoolLlama

labrams1228 wrote:But good grief, it looks like Strawberry Shortcake and My Pretty Pony vomited all over the place.

Hahahaha

MinDtriKz

Some items are pretty cool, I'll have to wait and see if this ever goes on Sale. It would be more palatable were it released via the Store so I could just buy pieces of it

MinDtriKz

Edit by Community Admin to remove ToS Violation Quote
The forums have been 90% crabbing lately. It's been tiresome to read. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple. Have an idea for something better? Post it over at "Ideas and Feedback".

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/03/12 06:54 PM

rachel_jls360

The forums have been 90% crabbing lately. It's been tiresome to read. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple. Have an idea for something better? Post it over at "Ideas and Feedback".

No offence or anything, but I think you may have read my post wrong. I was basicly saying that I'm buying the SP and I'm sticking up for EA, even if they have caused a few problems over the years.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/03/12 06:54 PM

Angelia

If we can run shops in TS3, I would buy this SP. I want to make my ice-cream parlor with these stuffs.
But now, I do not buy it.

Pcd1love2u

MinDtriKz wrote:Edit by Community Admin to remove ToS Violation Quote

I agree, i'm starting to think people want exact remakes of Sims 2 packs, Katy Perry sweet treats isn't there worst pack. Everybody thinks differently while you may not like this pack others will. Bashing on it will not make EA cancel it and make what you want.. Don't buy it if you don't like it.. I on the other hand will be picking this up.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/03/12 06:55 PM

Pcd1love2u

double post.. sorry

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/03/12 03:19 PM

MinDtriKz

rachel_jls360 wrote:
MinDtriKz wrote:

No offence or anything, but I think you may have read my post wrong. I was basicly saying that I'm buying the SP and I'm sticking up for EA, even if they have caused a few problems over the years.

No I agree with you, I understand.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/03/12 06:55 PM

rachel_jls360

MinDtriKz wrote:
rachel_jls360 wrote:
MinDtriKz wrote:

No I agree with you, I understand.

Oops, sorry! I seem to be having 'confused' moments today!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/03/12 06:56 PM

horrorfan1980s

I will be buying it for that pool lol. Might not use all of it, but it all looks good fun.

wizplace

You seriously thought it wouldn't come? Wow. The Magic EP is next.

Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: