Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Incorporation .::Cycle 2::. *Scores Are Up: Come Congratulate the Winner!*  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

Darleymikey wrote:The remaining four seem quite interested, but I see your point. Three judges, four contestants is, well, Four is not a lot. And if you have Staged coming up...

Whatever everyone else wants to do. I plan on continuing (if possible, depends upon assignments) my story in Staged, anyway. This just means I won't get to the 'Big Brawl' yet.

Here's a link. ;D

I'm honestly not too sure what to do. D:

Darleymikey

drew10player wrote:
Darleymikey wrote:The remaining four seem quite interested, but I see your point. Three judges, four contestants is, well, Four is not a lot. And if you have Staged coming up...

Whatever everyone else wants to do. I plan on continuing (if possible, depends upon assignments) my story in Staged, anyway. This just means I won't get to the 'Big Brawl' yet.

Here's a link. ;D

I'm honestly not too sure what to do. D:

Hmmmm. Think this story will be put on hold after this comp, have something else I want to try.

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

Darleymikey wrote:Hmmmm. Think this story will be put on hold after this comp, have something else I want to try.

I'm excited! ^.^

drew10player

I'm just not sure what to do, guys... D:
I think I'm going to end up just ending it here, with Assignment 5 as our last.

Dawdee

Sent you a PM on Simpure, Drew.
drew10player

Alright, so it's been decided that there will be an additional assignment - the finale. :3
I'm thinking of waiting a little before I post it though. Once Nigal hands in Assignment 5 and Izzy comes back from vacation, I'll put up the poll for Assignment 5 and then put up the finale. How does that sound to you guys? :]

Darleymikey

drew10player wrote:Alright, so it's been decided that there will be an additional assignment - the finale. :3
I'm thinking of waiting a little before I post it though. Once Nigal hands in Assignment 5 and Izzy comes back from vacation, I'll put up the poll for Assignment 5 and then put up the finale. How does that sound to you guys? :]
'

Yeah, that sounds pretty good.

drew10player

Darleymikey wrote:Yeah, that sounds pretty good.

Great! ^-^

drew10player

Niabur

Sorry for holding you guise up, my dad said he'll give me it back Saturday after all my MOCKS have finished... :L Luckily it's been extremely warm and sunny this week so far, otherwise I dont kno what Id do. :L

drew10player

Niabur wrote:Sorry for holding you guise up, my dad said he'll give me it back Saturday after all my MOCKS have finished... :L Luckily it's been extremely warm and sunny this week so far, otherwise I dont kno what Id do. :L

Good luck with your MOCKS, then! ;3
And don't worry, you're not holding us up - I think a little break will be beneficial for everyone. ^-^

Niabur

Once again sorry for getting this in late! D:

~Bree's P.O.V~

Let's just say, I don't think Florence's and Lainie's dates to their high school reunion were too pleased with their sudden 'Crazy, fun and exciting high-fashioned' make-over...
"Say cheese!"

drew10player

Looks great, Nigal! ^_^

drew10player

Poll is up! :3

New assignment will hopefully be up in a few! ^_^

Plateinmyway

I'm back! Glad I didn't miss an assignment

http://simmingonaplate.tumblr.com/

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: