Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Anyone preordered yet?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
catloverplayer

Just curious.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
PaisleyPink

No, it's too expensive and without shop registers the items are cute but too themed to be widely useful in my game. Mostly it's too expensive.

DudeThatsErin

Gonna wait until it is back down to $10 like normal. Unless there is something special that you get for preordering?

stormwench

Not pre-ordering and not buying once its released. Hopefully KP gets a room full of unsold SP as royalties for this one.

heidi11576

I will be doing that shortly

and you?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/04/12 10:03 PM

DarkMirage

Nope.

pixiedust4267

If I do pre-order it will be from Gamestop. I may just wait and get it the day it comes out, I don't think there's any chance that they'll run out of it.

carlywycherley

I pre ordered from play but that was £24.99 I then found out here that zavvi are selling it 10% off at £19.99 so pre ordered there instead but I will keep looking around I only pre ordered from zavvi incase price goes up.
debsilva3

Nope and I don't plan to in the future either .

Even if they were to offer those types of items in The Sims 3 Store, I would pass them up even though I own everything that has been sold since the store opened.

I own all EP's and SP's since the Sims first came out but this is one SP that I have no interest in. I don't know who Katy Perry is and don't care to want to know either (I am an 'older' player). I don't see anything that appeals to me or to the way I create/play my games - nothing looks realistic.
The Sims 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition' was not something that appealed to me or my game play either, but I did purchase 'The Sims 3 Showtime Limited Edition'.

breville69

No !I will pass on this one.
Jase

Nope...
For the first time ever I'm passing on a Sims SP.
starguru

Jase wrote:Nope...

Same here.

heidi11576

Jase wrote:

It happens! You will be ok though

I bought fast lane, outdoor living and WA though I knew they didnt interest me at all ..I regretted those purchases..so when Town Life came out I said to heck with it I am not wasting money on packs I am not interested in..so I passed..I was fine..

Same thing happened when they released Lunar Lakes..I was disappointed and passed again..I am fine..you will be too

Eliya14

stormwench wrote:Not pre-ordering and not buying once its released. Hopefully KP gets a room full of unsold SP as royalties for this one.

Amen.
and if they wanted to endorse an artist, i would endore adele

momboqueen

Not yet but I will if I can combine with new ep. I like to save on shipping and handling. So clearly I'll be waiting awhile.

I am liking this new sp better than I originally thought I would. there are some nice looking items and then some not so nice. But good enough to purchase .

Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: