Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Edit Vampires  XML
Forum Index » Late Night
Galeleohard

I really need to edit some vampire toddlers, and I know I can't edit vampires..... how can I edit them? They're seriously ugly, and I want to edit them without ending their vampirism.
BabyBrownBat

Sorry, you can't edit vampires without mods.

Galeleohard

I'm willing to use one mod but I don't know how to install(download?) it....
trueblue2346

If you have the most recent update, you could type in: 'testingcheatsenabled true' and then shift click on them and the option Edit in CAS should be availible. If that fails then I'm not sure really.
Galeleohard

I think I need the Master Controller thing but I don't know how to do it. I go to the page and its so confusing....
MilutinMujovic

You wanna edit vampire children? There is only one way. When they become young adults, and complete transformation, make them drink cure for vampirism, then edit them in CAS.

billiealishafox

You can only edit vampires in CAS with a mod but otherwise you have to either drink the vampirism cure and then edit them when they are young adults or edit your own CAS vampire... but I know you want to edit vampire toddlers.

I am a fan of the Hunger Games.
puffle2106

billiealishafox wrote:You can only edit vampires in CAS with a mod but otherwise you have to either drink the vampirism cure and then edit them when they are young adults or edit your own CAS vampire... but I know you want to edit vampire toddlers.

I have to agree with you.
DeereBaby

Where do you get the vampire cure at?
Galeleohard

I really don't want them to be human. I didn't realize that when they were born they'd end up so ugly....
Omri576

You can click on the Hospital,
There you should have an option of "Plastic Surgery" click on that, then you will have four options... A cheap facial makeover, an expensive one, a cheap body makeover and an expensive one. Click on whatever you want... If you want to change their hair just do change appearance on any mirror.
clover087

All of my vamp kids are UGLY!

Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: