Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can't see bottom of CAP window...  XML
Forum Index » Create a Pattern
CoolLlama

When I open CAP, the window has been moved down so that it is covered up to just above the blue circle with the 3 dots in it (the one in the bottom left corner), so I cannot save it or view the pattern on any furniture. This annoys me, as the window will not go full screen either, it only covers about 3/4 of my computer screen. Obviously I tried to click the full screen button, but it is grey so I can't click it. Is anyone having the same problem? Do you have a solution?

CoolLlama

bump

Maygirl2

You could try the keyboard shortcuts. I have this issue too, but not as bad. If your on Vista like I am, hover over the bottom right corner and if two arrows come up, click and hold while dragging inward, which would shrink it.

Simsister2004

Or try to change your screen settings. It works fine on the screen: 1152X854.
MAnatomy

I am having the same problem. When I open CAP, it enters into the program fine and all, but the bottom section is covered up so I can't even click the options to save/open/create new/ or anything!

joeythesimsfan

I have this problem except more than that is covered. I cant use the program at all.

Forum Index » Create a Pattern
Go to: