Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Seasons!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Author Message
AliMiiMii


Joined: 08/13/10 02:48 PM
Messages: 227
Offline

Do anyone else want different seasons like there was for sims 2?

I really want different weather other than night and day, com'on, where's the snow, sun, wind and rain!

Does anyone else agree?

Profile
PsychoMasterX


Joined: 06/12/09 12:27 AM
Messages: 2495
Offline

AliMiiMii wrote:Do anyone else want different seasons like there was for sims 2?

I really want different weather other than night and day, com'on, where's the snow, sun, wind and rain!

Does anyone else agree?


no I don't agree
Profile
wh0car3s


Joined: 12/31/10 08:01 AM
Messages: 1276
Location: Stuck in the middle with you

I agree. I'd like a weather change here and there. And I know others agree from past posts. But I'm also sure a seasons EP would totally kill my computer.


Profile
CoolLlama


Joined: 07/31/11 01:39 PM
Messages: 420
Location:UK
Offline

Quite a lot of people agree,including me, so why we haven't got a seasons EP yet, I don't know. Probably because of all this Katy Perry stuff EA are ramming down our throats.

Profile
Kylierose19


Joined: 04/02/11 08:37 PM
Messages: 3681
Location:Pink Ladies Biker Club's base

Most of us simmers want seasons ^_^

Profile
PHOEBESMOM601


Joined: 04/21/10 04:10 PM
Messages: 4349
Offline

I have TS2 and 3 on my computer so when I feel the need for seasons I just switch over to TS2.

I'd rather wait for TS3 until EA can do it right and won't make computers explode.

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
Profile
MistyLake


Joined: 05/30/09 06:37 PM
Messages: 984
Location:Cypress Lane, Riverview (With My Dustbunnies)
Offline

I'd love to have weather and seasons.

Now i only have certain weather changes that happens in the horizon..thanks to this awesome little "mod" i found. But it helps too.

"By Grabthar's Hammer, By The Suns Of Warvan..May The Sims Rule Forever!"
https://twitter.com/ekaLytsiM
Profile
Curliest


Joined: 03/17/12 06:11 AM
Messages: 283
Location:i'm typing in all lower-case, i guess that means i'm wispering ? SORRY, IS THIS BETTER?
Offline

AliMiiMii wrote:Do anyone else want different seasons like there was for sims 2?

I really want different weather other than night and day, com'on, where's the snow, sun, wind and rain!

Does anyone else agree?


Well I do agree. We've been wanting Seasons forever, as much as people want to deny it the Sims 3 is a higher quality version of the Sims 2 (visibly), and I would be quite pleased if they would continuing replicating the Sims 2 expansion packs before they start adding new ideas no one asked for. Can we at least get Seasons first.

Profile
10andRose


Joined: 08/21/10 10:09 PM
Messages: 51
Offline

While some weather could be fun, seasons just don't make sense in the context of the game. Given that a season would last several days, any given Sim would experience only two Seasons in their entire toddler stage and only two in their child stage. Unless you play on epic, it just isn't logical.

And I hated my Sims getting too hot or too cold when I wanted them to be doing something. If we get weather, I hope they would leave out body temperature, though I doubt that they would.
Profile
dorendia122


Joined: 11/04/10 11:17 PM
Messages: 6810
Location:in Heaven :)
Offline

If there'sa Sims 3 Seasons. My computer may just give up and die

Profile
emilyfenty


Joined: 07/17/10 09:37 PM
Messages: 1083
Location:a place where coffee is aimlessly given to passers by
Offline

I want Seasons! Something EA will not give us cause they are too busy concentrating on "celebrity Stuff Packs"

COME JOIN US AT:
Profile
brookesaywhatx


Joined: 06/19/09 04:19 PM
Messages: 5924
Location:Aurora Borealis
Offline

dorendia122 wrote:If there'sa Sims 3 Seasons. My computer may just give up and die


Lol this. And I have a brand new computer...
Profile
dorendia122


Joined: 11/04/10 11:17 PM
Messages: 6810
Location:in Heaven :)
Offline

brookesaywhatx wrote:
dorendia122 wrote:If there'sa Sims 3 Seasons. My computer may just give up and die


Lol this. And I have a brand new computer...


Haha well mine is fairly new. I have a Macbook Pro but I'm sure EA is capable of killing my computer.

Profile
brookesaywhatx


Joined: 06/19/09 04:19 PM
Messages: 5924
Location:Aurora Borealis
Offline

dorendia122 wrote:
brookesaywhatx wrote:
dorendia122 wrote:If there'sa Sims 3 Seasons. My computer may just give up and die


Lol this. And I have a brand new computer...


Haha well mine is fairly new. I have a Macbook Pro but I'm sure EA is capable of killing my computer.


I got mine about a week ago, a Macbook Air....and sims already overheats it and crashes it. Had less problems on my old mac
Profile
Cobesta97


Joined: 07/26/09 09:19 AM
Messages: 1022
Location:Battery City
Offline

brookesaywhatx wrote:
dorendia122 wrote:
brookesaywhatx wrote:
dorendia122 wrote:If there'sa Sims 3 Seasons. My computer may just give up and die


Lol this. And I have a brand new computer...


Haha well mine is fairly new. I have a Macbook Pro but I'm sure EA is capable of killing my computer.


I got mine about a week ago, a Macbook Air....and sims already overheats it and crashes it. Had less problems on my old mac


Mac's are good for pretty much everything except for gaming, when possible you should get a PC for gaming. But I know not everyone has the money. And YES I WANT SEASONS!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/12 03:00 PM


Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: