Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Seasons!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
AliMiiMii

Do anyone else want different seasons like there was for sims 2?

I really want different weather other than night and day, com'on, where's the snow, sun, wind and rain!

Does anyone else agree?

PsychoMasterX

AliMiiMii wrote:Do anyone else want different seasons like there was for sims 2?

I really want different weather other than night and day, com'on, where's the snow, sun, wind and rain!

Does anyone else agree?

no I don't agree
wh0car3s

I agree. I'd like a weather change here and there. And I know others agree from past posts. But I'm also sure a seasons EP would totally kill my computer.

CoolLlama

Quite a lot of people agree,including me, so why we haven't got a seasons EP yet, I don't know. Probably because of all this Katy Perry stuff EA are ramming down our throats.

Kylierose19

Most of us simmers want seasons ^_^

PHOEBESMOM601

I have TS2 and 3 on my computer so when I feel the need for seasons I just switch over to TS2.

I'd rather wait for TS3 until EA can do it right and won't make computers explode.

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
MistyLake

I'd love to have weather and seasons.

Now i only have certain weather changes that happens in the horizon..thanks to this awesome little "mod" i found. But it helps too.

"By Grabthar's Hammer, By The Suns Of Warvan..May The Sims Rule Forever!"
https://twitter.com/ekaLytsiM
Curliest

Location:i'm typing in all lower-case, i guess that means i'm wispering ? SORRY, IS THIS BETTER?

AliMiiMii wrote:Do anyone else want different seasons like there was for sims 2?

Does anyone else agree?

Well I do agree. We've been wanting Seasons forever, as much as people want to deny it the Sims 3 is a higher quality version of the Sims 2 (visibly), and I would be quite pleased if they would continuing replicating the Sims 2 expansion packs before they start adding new ideas no one asked for. Can we at least get Seasons first.

10andRose

While some weather could be fun, seasons just don't make sense in the context of the game. Given that a season would last several days, any given Sim would experience only two Seasons in their entire toddler stage and only two in their child stage. Unless you play on epic, it just isn't logical.

And I hated my Sims getting too hot or too cold when I wanted them to be doing something. If we get weather, I hope they would leave out body temperature, though I doubt that they would.
dorendia122

If there'sa Sims 3 Seasons. My computer may just give up and die

emilyfenty

Location:a place where coffee is aimlessly given to passers by

I want Seasons! Something EA will not give us cause they are too busy concentrating on "celebrity Stuff Packs"

COME JOIN US AT:
brookesaywhatx

dorendia122 wrote:If there'sa Sims 3 Seasons. My computer may just give up and die

Lol this. And I have a brand new computer...
dorendia122

brookesaywhatx wrote:
dorendia122 wrote:If there'sa Sims 3 Seasons. My computer may just give up and die

Haha well mine is fairly new. I have a Macbook Pro but I'm sure EA is capable of killing my computer.

brookesaywhatx

dorendia122 wrote:
brookesaywhatx wrote:

Haha well mine is fairly new. I have a Macbook Pro but I'm sure EA is capable of killing my computer.

I got mine about a week ago, a Macbook Air....and sims already overheats it and crashes it. Had less problems on my old mac
Cobesta97

brookesaywhatx wrote:
dorendia122 wrote:
brookesaywhatx wrote:

I got mine about a week ago, a Macbook Air....and sims already overheats it and crashes it. Had less problems on my old mac

Mac's are good for pretty much everything except for gaming, when possible you should get a PC for gaming. But I know not everyone has the money. And YES I WANT SEASONS!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/06/12 03:00 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: