Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My sim is a dwarf  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
BlueDott

I recently made my sim child age up. Everything was fine at first until I went back into the household and suddenly my now teen child is stuck in a childs body given the appearance that she is a dwarf (I honestly don't mean that in any offensive way)

heres a pic to show you:

http://tinypic.com/r/dh8vfp/5

It was rather funny at the start to see the glitch but now I just want to get it fixed. I have tried going into the plan outfit and create a sim mode but nothing changes. Anyone know what I am I supposed to do?
mle4ever

resetsim cheat?
SonicCutie_xoxo

Have you aged him up using cheats in create a sim?? Sometimes, as i found out, if you edit their age in CAS, they'll be either small/tall for not that long. Hope i helped anyway:L
superflatface

Hello,

I have also experienced this problem, it is an annoying bug which can't be helped. I only started to get it when I installed pets, which is unfortunately full of bugs which EA continue to try and fix.

It should only occur when you use the "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat and go into CAS (Create a sim). Unfortunately ageing up in there and not via the birthday cake or natural ageing creates "the squished sim". For once I belive this problem is not linked to custom content or unlicensed Mods. (even though I do not recommend them as they mess up your game)

I cannot really suggest anything to cure this problem, unless you do back into CAS via the "testingcheatsenabled true"and reset the sim to the child age and age him/ her up to the next age manually via the birthday cake. This is tedious and boring but it is the only way, that I know of to get past the problem.

Hope this Helps and Happy Simming,
Superflatface.
matoufi

moi aussi j'ai se problème mes enfants (dans les Sims 3) il sont bizarre et mon Sims est devenue la même chose en pire car elle est noir comme la faucheuse et les yeux rouge alors j ai quitter et j'ai remis le jeu est pareil
si vous avez une solution dite le moi please

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/12 01:21 PM

matoufi

help me
frogkiss1

Est la mère de votre enfant un vampire? Si oui, alors c'est pourquoi elle a les yeux rouges, si ce n'est pas voir si le père est un vampire, si ce n'est pas le cas, alors je ne sais pas.
matoufi

Mes sims ne sont pas des vampire et mon enfant sims a accouché d'un enfant noir comme la faucheuse et je sais pas pourquoi elle a un bébé
Sinon merci quand même frogkiss1
et si quelqu'un a une autre solution dite le moi

Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: