Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I caved and finally bought Master Suite...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
Mistletoe143

It took me a couple of months, but Master Suite needed to grow on me first, as I was lukewarm at first on purchasing this stuff pack.

I finally bought it and while it isn't the best stuff pack so far, it is a very good one and provides a lot of sleepwear that was lacking in the game. I do like the fact that a few of the items are also coded as everyday, evening, and sports wear, as I think it provides more "bang for your buck" as they say.

I haven't tried the items yet from Master Suite, but I know that I will be using the candles, the rose picture, and the towel racks a lot, as they are nice additions to the game.

Also, I finally updated my avatar after three years with a Master Suite hairdo and top. I do like the hairdo with the bow, so I thought it perfect for my new avatar.

Happy Simming, everyone!

bananaholic

Master Suite has really grown on me. I use the underwear a lot and the items are also very good. The hairstyles are growing on me too.

So now I am happy to have it

Made by the awesome stikystuff:
rsedorothy

Mistletoe143 and bananaholic, you both have beautiful avatars.

MissJennaKate

I just caved and bought it too! It is just installing now!

Mistletoe143

@rsedorothy--thank you for the compliment; that is very nice of you.

@MissJennaKate--let me know how you like it! You'll never have to buy any more sleepwear again--there's so much of it. LOL. I really do like the candles and towel racks--I was decorating a bathroom the other day and it really hit me that there are hardly any towel racks in the decor and I kept thinking about the rose picture in Master Suite would be perfect for the bathroom. That's what ended up making me purchasing it. It's the little things that can make all the difference.

Happy Simming!
Ceres_Meiriona

It's such a great SP! It adds very subtle touches to the game, and I knew I wanted the SP as soon as I saw it would have male PJ's in it. Albeit, not very many, but the options are so limited at this point I'd walk through indoor firework induced fire to get more. (cheesy Sims reference there, sorry!)

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

R0b3rto0o

I brought it yesterday! I love all the new clothing in CAS though I was disappointed that it only came with one new bed.

1,500SP
cherid87120

I had a $7.50 Best Buy credit so I cave and bought it also.
picklesim08

I bought it about two weeks ago along with Showtime and Town Life. I think Master Suite is one of my favorites just because of the PJs Women have so many PJs to choose from now! haha I love it! I now need to update my avatar but it will prolly stay like this for a little while longer

Still need:
Seasons (November)
Barnacle Bay
Lunar Lakes
Sunlit Tides
tabo679

I got it today from amazon im still waiting for townlife and showtime should be at my house on moday!!!!! but yeah i love master suite the clothes and hair and furniture great game

Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: