Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Identical Twins?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
simpixie16

It looks like I've had identical twins born in-game. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Kessa and Krista were born to a second cousin of my legacy heir. From what I can tell from comparing the photos side by side, they're identical.

I guess time will tell, they may grow to just be very similar looking.

Izabelli

Thay are cute! I've never had identical twins.

simpixie16

Izabelli wrote:Thay are cute! I've never had identical twins.

Thanks! Neither have I before now! I didn't think it was possible.

Panio

simpixie16 wrote:
Izabelli wrote:Thay are cute! I've never had identical twins.

Thanks! Neither have I before now! I didn't think it was possible.

I double both of these.

kivby

according to twallan there's no coding to make twins identical, so you must have been super lucky!

simpixie16

kivby wrote:according to twallan there's no coding to make twins identical, so you must have been super lucky!

Really? I'll have to visit his site again and have a read...

saint_gambi

That's uncanny. Not sure if want?

These brains rule.
daisy3rose

The only difference I can see is that the first one (top pic) may have a slightly darker skin tone? Otherwise, yeah, looks identical.
simpixie16

daisy3rose wrote:The only difference I can see is that the first one (top pic) may have a slightly darker skin tone? Otherwise, yeah, looks identical.

That's what I thought too, but thought it may be the lighting... looking forward to spotting the differences as they age.

Dahanain13

They're very sweet, and I love their names. I've never had identical twins, I currently have triplets though, and two of those are identical, save for the fact that one of them has a slightly higher mouth. They're toddlers also, so they might begin to differ as they grow up. I'd really like to see some pictures of Kessa and Krista as they grow up.

-Fran

Buffyspiker

Have you aged them up to see what they look like? I've had many twins look exactly alike as toddlers, only for them to look very different at young adult stage.

They definitely do look identical as tots, that's for sure. Very cute

lyndsaysofia

Well there's a first for everything!!! Although I haven't had that happen to me before, but it don't mean to say that it can't happen to anyone else's Sim family/ies.
simpixie16

Dahanain13 wrote:They're very sweet, and I love their names. I've never had identical twins, I currently have triplets though, and two of those are identical, save for the fact that one of them has a slightly higher mouth. They're toddlers also, so they might begin to differ as they grow up. I'd really like to see some pictures of Kessa and Krista as they grow up.

-Fran

Oh triplets! How cute! Are they natural or fertility treatment?

simpixie16

Buffyspiker wrote:Have you aged them up to see what they look like? I've had many twins look exactly alike as toddlers, only for them to look very different at young adult stage.

They definitely do look identical as tots, that's for sure. Very cute

No I haven't had a look yet, not sure how to age them up in game? They weren't created in CAS. I suspect they may have subtle differences as they age. I'll post more pics as they grow.

Buffyspiker

simpixie16 wrote:No I haven't had a look yet, not sure how to age them up in game? They weren't created in CAS. I suspect they may have subtle differences as they age. I'll post more pics as they grow.

You can check out how they are going to turn out if you use the edit in CAS cheat and then age them up. You can age them back down or just exit CAS without saving.
Sometimes it nicer to be suprised as they age up though

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: