Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Seven (a lot)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
exotickitten

Just uploaded this one this morning. I know I haven't been building up to my ts2 ability, but I actually liked this one. So I thought I'd share it here.

Exteriors

Ground Floor

1st Floor

2nd Floor

Features

2-4 Bedrooms (There's 2 spare rooms that are currently empty, one on the ground floor, the other in the basement, both of which can only be accessed via the spiral staircase.)
2 Bathrooms
Solar Panels
Bicycles and racks
Pool
Jacuzzi
Fountain base
Small garden
Nice washing machine and a clothes line
Lightly furnished and decorated with a modern simple style

This lot was built in Lunar Lakes on a 25x20 lot.

Download:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5550548
Enjoy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/08/12 01:01 PM

k2m1too

You know... I really like the concept of this house. The structure itself is quite interesting. I think you missed out on a perfect opportunity to have 2 really nice balconies on the upper 2 floors there at the end on the left in the first picture. The interior design could use some work and a touch of landscaping would help.

-k2

exotickitten

Thanks for the input. I was going for simple. And because it's lunar lakes, and the location of the lot, I left the landscape as was, for the most part. And I considered putting balconies at first, but I preferred the clean lines of the 3 panel windows. The interior I could have put a lot more effort into, I agree. But I built this home for an environmentally friendly sim I am playing in a family now. I wanted to keep the price under $100G so they can save up for and buy it before they hit Adult. I originally built this one just for me, but liked it enough to share it.

svlyn

I have to say this is really nice clean design and very original, the colours you picd are perfect for LL. I love the pool area. Left you a well deserved rec. Welcome to building for Sims 3 i never plays Sims 2, hope you share more lots in Sims 3. Happy Easter.

exotickitten

Thanks, yeah I really tried one this one to keep it fitting for the hood. I built others for Lunar, but I didn't really put a lot of effort into them. They were built simply for function. This one I really wanted to blend in with the other odd buildings.
And I'm working on another lot now, and although the exterior is modern, I don't think I am doing the interior as modern. I keep thinking I betrayed the hood style on this new one because it isn't loft style (suspended above the ground in some way). But I do plan to build another loft home after I finish it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/09/12 08:55 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: