Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
so i bought the sims 2 and most of the eps and sps  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
GARRICK20

for some reson iv been getting bored of the sims 3 so i decied to buy the sims 2 and all but a few of the eps and sps and i carnt believe how much more fun it is.
i mean if it had a open town it would be perfect. the furniture looks so much more real and the way the sims act socialize and move in the sims 2 seems so much more real

i was just wondering if anybody on here only plays the sims 2 and not the sims 3??????
Sims3Pony101

I had all of ts2 games and sold them when i got ts3. I really love the open world of sims 3, i couldn't go back to ts2.

Met Robert Pattinson 14/11/12
Met Tinchy Stryder 14/11/12
Met Alfie, Zoella, Louise 27/10/12
Met Sam Pepper, Maz & Louis 2/12/12

♥♥♥
RainbowSimQueen

I'm actually downloading them as i type. TS2 has a charm about it that Ts3 is seriously missing.

I love me, I love me enough for the both of us
That's why you trust me, I know you been through more than most of us~Drake<3
GARRICK20

lol sim3pony101 i no what you mean i thought i would never go back but im glad i have.

rainbowsimqueen yes it really does dont it i mean something always brings you back to the sims 2
RainbowSimQueen

its kind of like when you think about TS2 you get this warm fuzzy feeling...lol

GARRICK20

hehe yes you really do. and having been playing it again iv now decided that a university ep would be better for the sims 3 instead of a seasons forgot how much fun it is lol
Conorsim

I've gone back to TS2 But not because I hate TS3, but because I can no longer play it on my computer and there are a few features that I don't agree with in the game, as well as where the series is going. I haven't bought ST nor do I plan to. Saying that though, I do still build in TS3. I love building worlds

But yes - TS2 is great. It's a big transition to go from TS3 to TS2, but once you get into it it's brilliant. All the memories!

GARRICK20

absolutely is hard to get used to the loading screen again but once you get over that its great
SumoB

Stop saying this guys! You are making me want to install my old sims games too, but my pc have no space for it anymore! xD

[/URL]
GARRICK20

hahaha sorry Sumob
RainbowSimQueen

SumoB wrote:Stop saying this guys! You are making me want to install my old sims games too, but my pc have no space for it anymore! xD

Lol, sumob that's what happened to me. People have been saying it for a while but when they started posting pics, I just had to re-install!

MckenzieMember

RainbowSimQueen wrote:its kind of like when you think about TS2 you get this warm fuzzy feeling...lol

Agreed

monaduncan

I just reinstalled the Sims 2 so now I am playing both. I like the Sims 3, but I miss the quirkiness and game play options of the Sims 2
GARRICK20

lol yay i dont even feel like i need to add my own cc and mods when playing it
jojodelpiero

I went back to The Sims 2, too.
I enjoy it way better than The Sims 3, it just is much more fun.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: