Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Not So Routine Machine Problems  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
stargal331

Helpp! I downloaded the not so routine machine and it says it is downloaded and installed in buy mode but I can't find it. I went under bathroom and clicked showers but its not there or under anything else. Please help!
SimGuruTaterTot

Hi Stargal. You should look where the hottubs are. You should be able to find it there.
SimGuruKelly

Here are the sorts for Routine Machine:

Sort by Function -> Plumbing -> Toilets
Sort by Function -> Plumbing -> Miscellaneous Plumbing
Sort by Room -> Bathroom -> Toilets
Sort by Room -> Bathroom -> Showers
Sort by Room -> Outdoors -> Transportation

Follow me on Twitter: @SimGuruKelly
stargal331

Hey I looked under all the places and its still no where to be found whenever i download something with sim points and install it it does not show in buy mode even thought it says it is in buy mode.
Kenos

I am having the same issue. everything I purchase for download does not seem to work with my game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried installing the content via the game launcher and in game downloaded content. but it all seems for naught. I do not understand why none of my downloads that I paid good money for will not work. This doesn't seem like it is my fault as I am not the only one experiencing the issue. A resolution (if found) can be emailed to me at kenoshybred@gmail.com . I would greatly appreciate it if someone got back to me on this matter.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: