Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sheer Luxury - Ideas for a Spa Pack  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
FlamingoKicker1

Like most simmers I hate the rabbit holes. Anytime EA can make a fully functioning lot the more I like it.

Loved alot of the stuff they returned to the game from Sims 1 and 2 in the last expansion pack, Showtime, however one lot that I really wish we had was the super spa from Sims 1 Superstar.

I propose a full expansion pack which would contain a replacement lot to replace the existing "spa" rabbit holes now in the game and in there your sims could actually enjoy things like the massage salon, the steam chambers, those mud baths, vibrating lounges, and there could be a food court with those cool restaurants we had in Sims 1 like sushi bar or the pastry shoppe. I don't think the way food is sold now is that good with faceless vendors.

Also there could be a rooftop meditation garden where they can take yoga classes or a dance studio on one of the other floors with a wide range of dancing taught from ballet to ballroom to disco to coutry line dancing. LOL...Do I ask for much?
FlamingoKicker1

oh and throw in alittle weather too...LOL
mkryan

FlamingoKicker1 wrote:Like most simmers I hate the rabbit holes. Anytime EA can make a fully functioning lot the more I like it.

Loved alot of the stuff they returned to the game from Sims 1 and 2 in the last expansion pack, Showtime, however one lot that I really wish we had was the super spa from Sims 1 Superstar.

I propose a full expansion pack which would contain a replacement lot to replace the existing "spa" rabbit holes now in the game and in there your sims could actually enjoy things like the massage salon, the steam chambers, those mud baths, vibrating lounges, and there could be a food court with those cool restaurants we had in Sims 1 like sushi bar or the pastry shoppe. I don't think the way food is sold now is that good with faceless vendors.

Also there could be a rooftop meditation garden where they can take yoga classes or a dance studio on one of the other floors with a wide range of dancing taught from ballet to ballroom to disco to coutry line dancing. LOL...Do I ask for much?

Maybe it could be part of a broader Fitness/Sports expansion pack. The spa could be a part of that as a way for athletic sims to relax and soothe their achy muscles! They could even expand on the athletic career (sort of like they did with doctors in Ambitions) and have you play little mini-games or practice their skills with a soccer net or basketball court in order to help them win games.
breville69

Great idea !
RockChick

Would love some nice pampering stuff for the sims 3, hot rock massage tables, aromatherapy oils, face packs, mud baths etc. steam cabinets and some functional yoga mats. I would love to see that sort of thing back in the new series.
It would be fund to have a sally's salon/spa range of treatments and extra mood boosting products for sims to buy and take home too.

christine400

good ideas

Christine<3
FlamingoKicker1

Yeah these are all good ideas. EA should hire us to make their expansion packs.
mkryan

RockChick wrote:Would love some nice pampering stuff for the sims 3, hot rock massage tables, aromatherapy oils, face packs, mud baths etc. steam cabinets and some functional yoga mats. I would love to see that sort of thing back in the new series.
It would be fund to have a sally's salon/spa range of treatments and extra mood boosting products for sims to buy and take home too.

I would LOVE to see some of the hilarious animations that would happen when a Sim without any athletic skill uses a yoga mat! It'd be even better than the "falling off a treadmill" one. You could twist in a horribly painful way (and get a nasty moodlet too!), or fall on your face while trying to do downward dog pose!
RockChick

Hah yeah or getting stuck in a horrible position for ages and having to go to the chiropractor within the hospital

Unlucky sims might have an allergic flare up after a face pack

Would be nice to have different bath bubbles too from the spa to use at home...that would change the water colour and give various moodlets eg
"refreshing citrus bath" for an energy boost
or "relaxing sea minerals" to counter stress and raise mood a little etc

Also would make good gifts to buy for other sims.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: