Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Heart shaped cut!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Ebarooney

I have been looking for days now to get answers for the heart shaped cut, from what I know you have to collect Blue Topaz, Smoky Quartz, Emerald, Ruby, Yellow Sapphire , Tanzanite, Diamond, Luminous Gem, Rainbow Gem and Pink Diamond which I have all collect around the town. I have also unlocked all of the other cuts including the sculptors egg cut.

I just dont no what to do so if u no please reply!!!
StephBE

Ebarooney wrote: I have been looking for days now to get answers for the heart shaped cut, from what I know you have to collect Blue Topaz, Smoky Quartz, Emerald, Ruby, Yellow Sapphire , Tanzanite, Diamond, Luminous Gem, Rainbow Gem and Pink Diamond which I have all collect around the town. I have also unlocked all of the other cuts including the sculptors egg cut.

I just dont no what to do so if u no please reply!!!

This link may help you a little:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/collecting/gems.php

Also: www.ehow.com/how_8342563_make-diamond-gem Highlight this and put it in the address bar and click.

Hope they help, I haven't got that far yet!

Just noticed a topic similar to this just below here on the forums:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210249.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 03:04 PM

Ebarooney

I have seen http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/collecting/gems.php and http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210249.page the first one got me started but It didnt really help with getting the heart shaped cut and in the second one no one replied to my comment.. but thankss anyways ima look at the other one now

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/12 08:49 AM

Ebarooney

Complete the "Gem Collector" challenge to unlock the ability to make heart-shaped cuts. You must find at least one of each type of gem available in the game in order to complete the challenge and unlock the cut.

How do you do the 'Gen Collector' challenge??

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/12 08:52 AM

StephBE

Does this link help at all??? Sorry I'm not much help, but I haven't done this myself.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/364541.page

Pamhamlet

Ebarooney wrote: Complete the "Gem Collector" challenge to unlock the ability to make heart-shaped cuts. You must find at least one of each type of gem available in the game in order to complete the challenge and unlock the cut.

How do you do the 'Gen Collector' challenge??

In your Sim's skills panel, click on the "skill journal" icon of any skill. A new box will pop up. Look at the tab markers across the top. If your Sim has collected any rocks or insects at all, there will be a butterfly icon tab marker to the top far right (for collectibles). Click on that, and it will show you everything your Sim has collected so far, and it lists all of the challenges for collecting.
eliwood_sain

Instead of redirecting you to other pages, I'll just give you the answer to this that I remember off the top of my head:

Find 10 gem stones (not metal). That will unlock the Heart-shaped. I do not know if gems found while exploring a miner's tunnel or the catacombs count (part of me is thinking that I read they don't).

Celebrating over 10 years of the Sims

All of Sims 1 save Hot Date
All XPs of Sims 2
All XPs of Sims 3 + OLS
ghostfirew

Hey guys i am trying to make a simbot.
I have found all the gems to unlock the heart cut,
but i don't know how to unlock it, please help thanks.
becomingjenn

Did you get the opportunity? (it will be under the skills opportunity, and will be a chain of things to do, first by going to the science facility, then by bringing them various items) Oh, and you mailed and got back the heart shaped pink diamond?

If you are playing in bridgeport, it seems there is a glitch (a HUGE one the EA should have fixed) but it seems even if you have the lifecore (what you get after the chain of opportunities, in which you have to provide life fruit, pink diamond, and scrap)you cannot put it in your bench to make it in this town (seems only confined to this town from what I hear)

Good Luck!

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: