Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Prom ??????????  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
PUPPY32482

im so confused ive had generations since it came out but i never had the patience to
play a family for that long now im doing a legacy and i want to know if prom is possible every time and if multiples all go to prom at the same time ?????
Serendipity38

I believe every teenager gets a prom (though whether every one of them attends such, is up to you). I dont know about in the case with multiples though, I've never played any yet.

MissyHissy

I'm pretty certain that if you have more than one teen in the household, they all go

For Custom Sims 3 Careers: MissyHissy's Job Centre
Mariefoxprice83

Yeah they all go, unless you prevent them.

Life is dark and full of terrors
2oo92

I've always had multiples and yes they all go.
Anyone who is a teen will go.

Mariefoxprice83

Today I had boy/girl twins go and they ended up as prom king and queen. Maybe because the guy ended up being invited to go by another guy...it was funny though! This is my legacy style family and the twins are about to grow up so I'm deciding whether to let the guy marry his boyfriend when they are both adults and move out, and let the younger brother become heir instead. For my theme it needs to ideally be a male heir.

Life is dark and full of terrors

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: