Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My thoughts on the chat  XML
Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
catloverplayer

The outfits look even better in game then they did in the pictures and for those of you who were worried you couldn't make them look normal without candy fear not Jen confirmed you can. Everything is recolorable except the freezer bunny and flowers.

I love the new fountain especially the way they had the water spraying in the pool from it. I also like the new water effects with the water dripping down from the bunny.

I like the pool tiles. Thank you simguru Jenn for showing them. I tweeted her and asked her if she would show them.

New fireworks effects. Pretty cool.

I liked most of the outfits.

I was suprised to find out there is 5 hairs instead of two. I hope one of them is the short one KP wore in the trailer.

What I'm hoping for in the next walkthru May 24th
To see the bannana split sofa,cupcake chair and cupcake loveseat.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
julienrob2004

I must have watched a different walkthrough as i was less than impressed .

The outfits to me have very limited use and the hairstyles need serious makeovers to stop them looking like straw
The swimming pool lot having a new water slide , bench and one fountain is not something that would make me rush out to buy . I use the statues ingame and especially ice statues and add the water jets to those from the buildable fountains in my game they look much better with larger water sprays

Anyway each to his/her own

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/12/12 06:32 PM

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
SimsTias

catloverplayer wrote:

I love the new fountain especially the way they had the water spraying in the pool from it. I also like the new water effects with the water dripping down from the bunny.

the water spraying out was just the normal fountain thing you can already build with, the had only Moveobjected the fountain on those water spraying things, which made it look like the water was spraying out to the pool.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 06:38 PM

catloverplayer

Oh she said there was a new wall pattern and also sims can use these outfits as career ones as well thank goodness.

My Katy Perry sim will wear lots of these outfits when she is singing.

The wall pattern I assume she's talking about is the one on the bike or bed the candy swirl. That will be nice so then I can recolor hottubs,double beds,toilets,showers,sinks and tubs to match the stuff in this stuff pack.

And speaking of bathrooms there maybe some stuff added as everything hasn't been shown yet.

Tommy92

julienrob2004 wrote:I must have watched a different walkthrough as i was less than impressed .

The outfits to me have very limited use and the hairstyles need serious makeovers to stop them looking like straw
The swimming pool lot having a new water slide , bench and one fountain is not something that would make me rush out to buy . I use the statues ingame and especially ice statues and add the water jets to those from the buildable fountains in my game they look much better with larger water sprays

Anyway each to his/her own

Catloverplayer is very excited about pretty much everything. I really liked the evening dress, that kinda stood out as the only great object, but other than that, yea, it's a bunch of gimmicks.
PixelSmile

I did like alot of the outfits, and the freezer bunny fountain heh just wish we could of saw more!

Writin_Reg

I look forward to the next chat - "the big Reveal" where they show the things we haven't seen yet and the new automated stuff they mentioned - a new toy and a soda vending machine I think they said. I heard that slip of the guys tongue and Jen tell him it wasn't revealed yet - and laughed.

So we know there will be those items in the next chat plus the cake Venue to see, hopefully the other 3 hairdo's - so should be interesting. They also mentioned a few more things will be revealed on facebook and twitter between now and then. So this is obviously a super pack.

ETA - You guys are right, I went and listened to the end of the video again - it seems the non-revealed item is not a soda vending machine, but it is a new arcade machine. Sorry. Darn, I was so excited when I thought he said vending machine - and hearing it again I cannot figure out how I got that from what he said.

Anyway, just wanted to clarify it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 10:01 PM

mangoesandlimes

Writin_Reg wrote:I look forward to the next chat - "the big Reveal" where they show the things we haven't seen yet and the new automated stuff they mentioned - a new toy and a soda vending machine I think they said. I heard that slip of the guys tongue and Jen tell him it wasn't revealed yet - and laughed.

So we know there will be those items in the next chat plus the cake Venue to see, hopefully the other 3 hairdo's - so should be interesting. They also mentioned a few more things will be revealed on facebook and twitter between now and then. So this is obviously a super pack.

Do you remember where the slip of the tongue was in the chat, approximately? I must've missed the soda machine mention.

momboqueen

I missed the soda machine also but that sounds great. I also liked the fact that you can recolor alot of the items and get rid of all the candy effects.
Zilvra

I would not think you can get rid of all of the candy effects; a lot of the outfits are detailed not just by textures, but by meshes. While you can recolor the meshes, I assume the bumps in the shape of candy or cupcake, etc will not go away.
catloverplayer

momboqueen wrote:I missed the soda machine also but that sounds great. I also liked the fact that you can recolor alot of the items and get rid of all the candy effects.

I thought they said a childrens toy that would be animated. That's what it sounded like to me. I hope they did say soda machine though. That would be awesome.

Diancarock

I just watched the chat, and the funniest moment to me is when they were trying to get the "cookie beret" to look normal lol... You could see the Asian guy sweating bullets . There were still visible cookie chips in the hat.

Nope still not sold, and why isn't the brownie uniform for little girls also? That would have given me a feeling like I was missing something buy not getting this pack...It could have been used as school uniforms too. Come on EA THINK!!!!

SimMommy05

catloverplayer wrote:
momboqueen wrote:I missed the soda machine also but that sounds great. I also liked the fact that you can recolor alot of the items and get rid of all the candy effects.

I thought they said a childrens toy that would be animated. That's what it sounded like to me. I hope they did say soda machine though. That would be awesome.

I just finished watching the replay, and I could have sworn it said a new video game machine, didn't sound like a children's toy or soda machine to me at all. They said we'd get a new "play toy" but it was referring to the machine they were talking about. They also said you could see a picture of it on thesims3/KatyPerry, but they couldn't tell you about the animations yet.

Allspice1232

It was ok, didn't change my opinion on it. I still think it's cute.

Best part hands down was when King was dared to dye his hair turquoise for the next one. Do it! Even if it's just spray dye you can wash out, he needs to have turquoise hair next time. XD lol
eilian

Oh my. Just saw the screenshots on simsvip. The only thing I could see myself using on a regular basis was the evening dress and poolside chair. Some of the other items would make a cute amusement park or something but $30 is... wow. And I still can't get over that cupcake bra lol I want so much to like this!! I love that feeling of anticipation when a new EP/SP is nearing release. Maybe if I actually see the live chat?? Or maybe they're saving the best stuff for the next chat?

Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: