Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
SIMplified Living Magazine Needs Your Help!! Issue Three Cover Released!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Rawr2019

Hey lovely people :] I'm the Chief of Staff for SLM and I need your help! We are all working hard on issue three (exciting I know ) and I need some help with a new section I want to introduce. I want to have a section about store sets and premium content. I will be giving reviews of the items I have but I want to know how others feel about these items as well. So who better to ask then you guys XD.

I'm going to list some sets and premium content items I'm interested in writing reviews about and you guys can write a one-two sentence review of whatever you have on the list. If you like or dislike something please tell me why. If you know of any glitches for anything let me know about them as well. If you have pictures you'd like to offer that would be great as well You do not need to give a review for everything, just whatever you like. When the time comes I will let you know what reviews I will be using in the magazine. Keep checking this thread because as new stuff comes in I'll need more help with reviews

Thank you all for your help :] The SLM staff appreciates your support. And if you have no idea what SLM is just click my siggy and find out -Nik

Sets
India Inspirations Collection 
Seeing Stars 
More Magic 
A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set 
The Final Frontier Set
Fabulous Fiesta!  
Technophobe No More 

Premium Content Items
The Hypnotizer 
Malleable Mimic Voodoo Doll 
Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron 
The Not So Routine Machine 
Vertical Challenge Rock Wall 
MultiTab 6000 
Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine
Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer 

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/29/12 05:08 PM

Rawr2019

COMING SOON!!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/30/12 03:59 PM

Rawr2019

Just in case :]
anettesb

You could look here
Itzmee's Premium content reviuw http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/462044.page

for PC rewiuw

click siggy to take part in the contest
Joolster

I only have Indian Inspiration set.

I love the set, I've always been drawn to Eastern motifs, it goes so well with Morocco set too. I don't really have any complaints, the female hair is superbly detailed and beautiful, female clothes are fantastic too, there are a few items with transparent parts. Also there is a top which looks sort of drab from the front but it's very sexy in the back, it's a full open back with 3 interlocking gold chains.

The only thing I can think of is that the arch and the vase_s are categorized weirdly. The vase_s go into Decor->Plants and the arch goes into Decor->Misc. I built a lot without those items 'cause I forgot about them completely since I didn't spot them in "usual" categories. (I would have though vase_s would be in Decor->Misc. and arch in Build Mode arches).

Edit: Why on earth is it censoring vase_s?

Here are some pics of my Eastern retreat that feature some of the Indian items:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/12/12 10:48 PM

Rawr2019

Thanks sweetie :]
anettesb

I just wish that the indian set had some stuff for kids, teens and elders..... beside that I love it...

click siggy to take part in the contest
Faith_Andhope

Bookmarked, sweetie. I will come back in a bit and give you some feedback. I am working on a semi-urgent matter at the moment.
Rawr2019

Thanks everyone :]
SimsManiac2k9

Can staff do reviews?
I have to do some for Itzmee's thread anyway.

Rawr2019

SimsManiac2k9 wrote:Can staff do reviews?
I have to do some for Itzmee's thread anyway.

Sure sweetie :]
Kalphis

I'll review the India and Mid-Century sets.

India set:
The India set is pretty nice, with the neat new pieces of furniture and clothes, but it focuses on two main things too much. It is too themed and is completely focused on Young Adult/Adult sims. It's so themed that it makes it hard to implement into houses, and the clothes/items are much too (young) Adult centered, but it's still an OK set.

Mid-Century:
The Mid-Century set is a neat compilation of modernness and retro styles. It combines the unique styles, designs, etc. of the 40's - 60's, and it brings in some neat modern/futuristic things, like the "The Not So Routine Machine".

"This is the way the world ends, This is the way the world ends, This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper" - TS Elliot
Rawr2019

Thank you hun :]

I am going to bed earlier everyone. Not feeling so well and I had a terrible time getting to bed last night. So I will check this as soon as I can tomorrow or when I wake up :] Thanks again everyone!! :]
Rawr2019

illusie

Best of luck with reviewing all the items!

From your lost the only set I own is More Magic.
I´ve got 2 pictures for you:

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: