Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Who enjoyed the live chat?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
sharena333

Who enjoyed the sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats live chat?! I did! I loved it!

Now what's your thoughts on it.....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/13/12 04:04 AM

Want a friend? Need a friend? Feel Free to add me!

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sharena333
sharena333

Oh and also there is going to be another Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats walkthrough/Chat on May 24th!!!

Can't wait!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/13/12 04:08 AM

Mistletoe143

I enjoyed the chat (didn't see it live though).

The only thing is, I wish they had shown more of the outfits in the various stencils and plain versions. That way, I can see how the dresses, etc., look in more "ordinary" styles.

Also, I want to know if we can make the body suit in plain colors, like all-black, instead of candy-coated. I was disappointed that they didn't use CAS to show a more "ordinary" look for that one.

I think it is awesome that we get some colorful new swimwear. Thumbs up for that surprise.

Finally, the new pool lot definitely looked better in-game. I feel better as I think I can more readily place it in my game. Can't wait to see the other lots also on May 24th.

Happy Simming!
butterflop98

I liked it I had to watch the recording though, but it was still good. If I had an actual choice of whether I was getting it or not, I would probably get it. But I just can't afford it at the moment. The chat changed my mind
sharena333

Mistletoe143 wrote:I enjoyed the chat (didn't see it live though).

The only thing is, I wish they had shown more of the outfits in the various stencils and plain versions. That way, I can see how the dresses, etc., look in more "ordinary" styles.

Also, I want to know if we can make the body suit in plain colors, like all-black, instead of candy-coated. I was disappointed that they didn't use CAS to show a more "ordinary" look for that one.

I think it is awesome that we get some colorful new swimwear. Thumbs up for that surprise.

Finally, the new pool lot definitely looked better in-game. I feel better as I think I can more readily place it in my game. Can't wait to see the other lots also on May 24th.

Happy Simming!

I agree!

sharena333

butterflop98 wrote:I liked it I had to watch the recording though, but it was still good. If I had an actual choice of whether I was getting it or not, I would probably get it. But I just can't afford it at the moment. The chat changed my mind

I'm glad to hear that the chat has changed your mind!

piddlesim

I couldn't watch the whole thing live, but I did watch the rest with the link.

I really enjoyed it. I loved how enthusiastic they were. I loved what they did show for clothing and items. Plus most things can be recolored without the candy stencils. So my non fantasy hoods will have no problems using it.

I did feel badly for them when the EA server crashed. It wasn't just the Sims server either. My grams was playing pogo ( EA online gaming community ) and that crashed then too. I think if the server didn't crash and take the game demo with it, they probably would have shown more.

I really adore that bike! I have been wanting more bikes in the game. The effects on the bike were awesome!
mangoesandlimes

Mistletoe143 wrote:I enjoyed the chat (didn't see it live though).

Happy Simming!

The body suit should be recolorable. It looked like a three-pattern outfit. I'd assume you can color the left and right sides and the bow. The candy stripe doesn't look like a stencil, just a stripe pattern, so you should be able to replace everything with a shiny flat pattern in black with no problems. You'll still have townies wandering around in the candified version, though. It'd actually look pretty awesome with a leopard print on one side and the shiniest rubber pattern in black for the other side and the bow.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/13/12 06:14 AM

Allspice1232

I did. King better have turquoise hair next time though. You were dared, you have to do it!

Want to earn extra money for Simpoints? Try SwagBucks!
sneakysim

I only enjoyed it because King is hot.

I still don't want anything to do with this SP.
Emjei12

sneakysim wrote:I only enjoyed it because King is hot.

I still don't want anything to do with this SP.

agreed
sharena333

Sorry but I know now what I'm going to say here has nothing to do with this topic! But since some of you are still here so I was wondering how do you post pictures on forums?! Not the links the pictures from you game or something?!

Thanks soooooooo much!

Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: