Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Who enjoyed the live chat?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
sharena333

Who enjoyed the sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats live chat?! I did! I loved it!

Now what's your thoughts on it.....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/13/12 04:04 AM

Want a friend? Need a friend? Feel Free to add me!

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sharena333
sharena333

Oh and also there is going to be another Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats walkthrough/Chat on May 24th!!!

Can't wait!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/13/12 04:08 AM

Mistletoe143

Location:Wishing the best for the Store Team in life's journey!

I enjoyed the chat (didn't see it live though).

The only thing is, I wish they had shown more of the outfits in the various stencils and plain versions. That way, I can see how the dresses, etc., look in more "ordinary" styles.

Also, I want to know if we can make the body suit in plain colors, like all-black, instead of candy-coated. I was disappointed that they didn't use CAS to show a more "ordinary" look for that one.

I think it is awesome that we get some colorful new swimwear. Thumbs up for that surprise.

Finally, the new pool lot definitely looked better in-game. I feel better as I think I can more readily place it in my game. Can't wait to see the other lots also on May 24th.

Happy Simming!

Thank you for the LOVE Store Team! You made my game fun!!
butterflop98

I liked it I had to watch the recording though, but it was still good. If I had an actual choice of whether I was getting it or not, I would probably get it. But I just can't afford it at the moment. The chat changed my mind
sharena333

Mistletoe143 wrote:I enjoyed the chat (didn't see it live though).

The only thing is, I wish they had shown more of the outfits in the various stencils and plain versions. That way, I can see how the dresses, etc., look in more "ordinary" styles.

Also, I want to know if we can make the body suit in plain colors, like all-black, instead of candy-coated. I was disappointed that they didn't use CAS to show a more "ordinary" look for that one.

I think it is awesome that we get some colorful new swimwear. Thumbs up for that surprise.

Finally, the new pool lot definitely looked better in-game. I feel better as I think I can more readily place it in my game. Can't wait to see the other lots also on May 24th.

Happy Simming!

I agree!

sharena333

butterflop98 wrote:I liked it I had to watch the recording though, but it was still good. If I had an actual choice of whether I was getting it or not, I would probably get it. But I just can't afford it at the moment. The chat changed my mind

I'm glad to hear that the chat has changed your mind!

piddlesim

I couldn't watch the whole thing live, but I did watch the rest with the link.

I really enjoyed it. I loved how enthusiastic they were. I loved what they did show for clothing and items. Plus most things can be recolored without the candy stencils. So my non fantasy hoods will have no problems using it.

I did feel badly for them when the EA server crashed. It wasn't just the Sims server either. My grams was playing pogo ( EA online gaming community ) and that crashed then too. I think if the server didn't crash and take the game demo with it, they probably would have shown more.

I really adore that bike! I have been wanting more bikes in the game. The effects on the bike were awesome!
mangoesandlimes

Mistletoe143 wrote:I enjoyed the chat (didn't see it live though).

Happy Simming!

The body suit should be recolorable. It looked like a three-pattern outfit. I'd assume you can color the left and right sides and the bow. The candy stripe doesn't look like a stencil, just a stripe pattern, so you should be able to replace everything with a shiny flat pattern in black with no problems. You'll still have townies wandering around in the candified version, though. It'd actually look pretty awesome with a leopard print on one side and the shiniest rubber pattern in black for the other side and the bow.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/13/12 06:14 AM

Allspice1232

I did. King better have turquoise hair next time though. You were dared, you have to do it!
sneakysim

I only enjoyed it because King is hot.

I still don't want anything to do with this SP.
Emjei12

sneakysim wrote:I only enjoyed it because King is hot.

I still don't want anything to do with this SP.

agreed
sharena333

Sorry but I know now what I'm going to say here has nothing to do with this topic! But since some of you are still here so I was wondering how do you post pictures on forums?! Not the links the pictures from you game or something?!

Thanks soooooooo much!

Post Reply Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: