Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Please Read My Final Post on Page 113  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
x_MG_x

Well, the end of season 3 is coming to the end. I really wanted to get the sign-ups up ASAP, so here is the season 4 thread.

14 lucky sims will get to engaged in The Battle Against Mummification! Every week the contestants will compete in Head of Mummification competition (aka H.O.M. competition)! If you win the H.O.M competition, you will have immunity for the week! However, it comes with a huge responsibility as you are supposed to nominate contestants for mummification! Then, the house will vote who they want to be mummified! Soon, if you have the majority lead of votes, you will be mummified! Once you are mummified, it’s game over!

The 14 contestants will be sent to 1 house. We will no longer being two houses like we did in the previous seasons due to the fact I have a mod that will allow more than 8 sims into one house.

Alliances are highly recommended in the house! Alliances are here to help you! When someone you are in an alliance is the Head of Mummification, you will not be mummified unless he or she betrays you!

There is also the Semi-Veto Ability, which can save at least one nominee! The Head of Mummification must then choose a replacement nominee! However, there is a chance the Semi-Veto Ability will not be used this week! 6 people will compete in the competition.

This is interactive realty show, meaning if you join, you can’t do nothing for the whole entire season! You are required to post your e-mail on this thread! Through e-mails, I can send you quizzes and voting information! You also are required to make alliances through e-mail (You wanted keep your alliances private)!

Also, just for the record, please do not procrastinate, and wait an extremely long time to turn in something. I get impatient, and I will disqualify you. If you get 3 disqualifications, then you are out of the show (unless we are close to the end of the show).

This message was edited 48 times. Last update was at 09/07/12 12:08 PM

CALL ME JAKE BTW

x_MG_x

The Twist:

The contestants may think that they know everything about the Head of Mummification, but think again. We are gonna shake things up this season. The first couple of Head of Mummification competitions are unlike every other Head of Mummification because of the first time in the Battle Against Mummification history, there will be two Heads of Mummification. The two Heads of Mummification will share the same Head of Mummification bedroom, but more importantly, they will share the responsibility of nominating two contestants for mummification. However, there is a catch. If the two Heads of Mummification can not agree on the two nominees, then they will lose their Head of Mummification status, and become the two nominees themselves.

So, in my show, this is how it is gonna work. After I get all the competitions, I shall inform everybody who are the two Head of Mummifications. Then, the two Heads of Mummification must communicate with each other thinking which two contestants they shall nominate. Then, after 48 hours from when I announced them, I will send them an e-mail asking for their nominations. They must say the same two people, or else they both will be nominated.

Example:

Let’s say that Todd and Courtney wins Head of Mummification. After 48 hours of discussing who to nominate, Todd says that he wants to nominate Jon and Jonathan for mummification. If Courtney says that she wants to nominates Jon and Jonathan as well, then they won’t be nominated. However, if Courtney says that she wants nominated Robert and Jonathan, then both Todd and Courtney will be nominated.

So, if you win one of the first couple of Heads of Mummification competition, please talk with your other co-Head of Mummification about who you want to nominate BEFORE you make nominations. I also suggest you double-checked your nominations e-mail to see if you nominate If you don’t do that, then you might be in big trouble.

Also, if the two Heads of Mummification cannot agree on a replacement nominee, or a tie-breaker vote, then I will have both Heads of Mummification pick a number between 1-750, and whoever comes closer to a number that I pick between 1-750 will get pick a replacement nomine/a tie-breaker vote.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/28/12 03:51 AM

CALL ME JAKE BTW

x_MG_x

The Official Website

Click here to go to the official website of the Battle Against Mummification. It contains a fantasy feature, a recap blog, and a blog where the contestants talks about their time in the game the day after they got mummified.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 06/08/12 04:42 AM

CALL ME JAKE BTW

x_MG_x

Contestants

This post shall be updated after every release of the episode even though you may know information before the episode

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE EPISODES, AND WANT NO SPOILERS, THEN DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!

brunettesimgirl as Brett

OceanSaphire as Caster

jps0228 as Cat

MayIHaveACookie as Charlie

ashleyadorable as Gilberto

Suresammi as Kerry

leggokatz as "Misty"

paco1200 as Paco

COWBOYS4 as Piper

Sims3PlayrG as Poppy

Gatorade3 as Rose

HayloHusky as Roy

Maygirl2 as Sahpiro

TurnerSims3 as Wolf

Key-
- The Individual H.O.M. (meaning they aren't sharing a H.O.M. with someone else)
- Co-H.O.M.
- Nominated
- The Semi-Veto Ability Holder
- Saved by The Semi-Veto Ability
- Mummified
- On The Mummy Jury
:- Dropped out
- Removed from game
- Has Immunity for the Week thanks to a twist or a competition
- Winner
- Runner-up
- In current need of an assignment
- Has already turned in an assignment
- Safe
- Nothing

This message was edited 54 times. Last update was at 09/02/12 03:14 AM

CALL ME JAKE BTW

x_MG_x

The House Tour and Information

This season of the Battle Against Mummification has a gothic-themed house with gothic furniture, and bedrooms with graves, skulls, and library bookcases. Check it out here: http://simsrealitytv.blogspot.com/2012/04/battle-against-mummif
ication-season-of.html

This season on The Battle Against Mummification, the contestants are allowed to pick the rooms. Each room contains five places to sleep in except for the library room which contains 4 places of sleep. I need all contestants to go and post saying which bed they want to sleep in.

Here are the spaces taken:

The Grave Room:

1. TurnerSims3- "The Wolf"
2. jps0228- Cat
3. Gatorade3- Rose
4. Suresammi- Kerry
5. Cowsboy4- Piper

The Library Room:

1. MayIHaveACookie- Charlie
2. Sims3PlayrG- Poppy
3. HayloHusky- Roy
4. OceanSaphire- Caster

The Skull Room:

1. leggokatz- "Misty"
2. paco1200- Paco
3. Maygirl2- Sahpiro
4. brunettesimgirl-Brett
5. ashleyadorable- Gilberto

First come, first serve

This message was edited 32 times. Last update was at 04/23/12 01:39 AM

CALL ME JAKE BTW

x_MG_x

Competitions and Other Stuff

Some competitions are posted here on the forums. When there is a competition that needs to be posted on the forums, I will post them here. Also, if there is something that needs to be posted other than a competition, I will post it here.

Usually, I'd sent out the voting e-mail by now, but on the next episode, we won't have a mummification. Instead, we will play in the next Head of Mummification competition. If you do not understand why, please go to the 2nd post on Page 89.

This competition is called "The Barely Political Eliminator". In all of the first 3 seasons, I usually end up having a competition that something to deal with the Key of Awesome a web series by barelypolitical. This season, I want to do one, but instead of doing, I want to do one about barelypolitical themselves.

You see barelypolitical makes many series. Here are 3 of my favorites.

The Key of Awesome- Features funny songs which most of them are parodies but some of them are original songs
Super Therapy- Features fictional therapy sessions on some of the most famous superheroes/supervillains
The Barely Guys- Features the "behind the scenes" life of barelypolitical

For this competition, I shall state a line that has been said/sung on one of the three web series stated above. Your job is to determine which web series stated the line. If you get it correct, you stay in the game, but you must eliminate somebody who is still in the game. If you get it wrong, then you are in fact eliminated. The last two standing will be the new Heads of Mummification.

As usual, Wolf and Rose will not participate as they are the current Heads of Mummification (despite the fact that neither of their nominees has gotten mummified and instead, one of their nominees has been forced eliminated).

Also, twos more things: First of all, you can not eliminate yourself. 2nd of all, after you sent an answer, do not post on this thread saying something like "Sent!" or "I e-mailed you with my answer".

The current line is:

My feet are cold cus Tony sold my shoes

When you e-mail with your answer , please e-mail this:

My Answer:
If I get this correct, then I choose to eliminate _______ (Fill out the name of a contestant).

Current Status of All the Players Reminding:

Brett-
Kerry-
"Misty"-
Cat-
Gilberto-
Roy-
Sahpiro-
Caster-
Charlie-

Key-
- Still in this competition
- Has been eliminated from this competition

Good luck!

This message was edited 68 times. Last update was at 07/29/12 06:23 AM

CALL ME JAKE BTW

x_MG_x

The Strategy Guide and Dictionary

This season, I shall introduced a strategy guide and dictionary. This post can help you win this season. I believe all veterans have not won this game yet (including you Turner. I know you felt you should of won, but you still haven't technically won). Read these posts, and you can possibly win this game.

Just for the record, this is on-topic just because this is a post that can help you win this season of TBAM.

For of all, hese are words you will hear quite a lot! Pay close attention, because some words have misleading definitions.

Alliance- A group of people who have your trust in the game and have your back
Backdoor- When a replacement nominee gets mummified WITHOUT PLAYING IN THE SEMI-VETO ABILITY COMPETITION
Cocktail Rider- Somebody who rides someone else's cocktails and listen to everything they want to say
Diary Room- A room where houseguests can say whatever they want without the other houseguest knowing
DQ- When somebody doesn't turn in a competition that I need
Floater- A person who is going from one alliance to another depending on who in charge
Head of Mummification- The most powerful person in the game! He or she is free from the threat of mummification, but must put two people up for mummification
Mummify- How a person will end up doing if they get eliminated from the show
Mummy Jury- The Last 7 Mummified Contestants who will cast his or her vote to win this show
Nominee- A person nominated for mummification
Physical Game- A gameplay in terms of how well someone did in competitions
Showmance- A romantic relationship in the game
Sidedoor- When a replacement nominee gets mummified but plays in the Semi-Veto Ability competition
Social Game- A gameplay in terms of the strategic things someone did socially (like make up a lie, form an alliance, convincing someone to nominate someone else, etc.)
Strategic Game- A gameplay in terms of the strategic moves someone made
The Room of Decisons- A room that Head of Mummification can open sometime in the halfway point. If open, then something good can happen to the Head of Mummifcation and something bad can happen to the house or vise versa
The Semi-Veto Ability- This power can save one of the two nominees
Throw Under the Bus- To sell-out an ally of yours to get further in the game
Vote- A formal indication of a choice between two nominees for who should be mummify

I also want to clear up some clarifications about some of the words have misleading definitions

1. Backdoor- Many people feel as if the replacement nominee goes home, then they get backdoor'd. However, this is definitely not the case. In order to be fully backdoor'd, that person must NOT compete in the Veto competition as they had their chance to win the Veto competition but failed to do it. If they competed in the Veto competition, I considered this a sidedoor. However, if they do ended up competing not in a Veto competition, they didn't get backdoor'd.

For example, a Big Brother 10 houseguest named Michelle Costa considers the biggest move of her season to be backdooring a certain houseguest but actually that certain houseguest was actually sidedoor'd as he or she actually played in the Veto competition at the week where he or she was evicted.

2. Floater- People considered a lot of cocktail riders floaters but in reality, they aren't. Instead floaters have no true alliances, and they go around from alliance to alliance depending where the power is at. Where as cocktail riders don't really do anything, but they have an alliance.

For example, many people considered the winner of Big Brother 11 to be a floater, but he or she was actually a cocktail rider as he or she was loyal to many people in the house.

3. Social Game- I feel as if there is a difference between socializing and social game that needs to be recognized. Socializing is just them talking about something non-stragetic. A social game is a gameplay in terms of the strategic things. I shall use examples of Big Brother winners for this one:

The winner of Big Brother 6 convinced someone from opposite alliance that he or she wasn't a part in to nominate two people that were on the opposite alliance. That was part of his/her social game.

The winner of Big Brother 10 formed a secret alliance with the runner-up. That was part of his/her social game.

The winner of Big Brother 11 talked about his/her family at home. That was just plain socializing.

The winner of Big Brother 13 talked about the past houseguests he or she is currently friends. That was just plain socializing.

Now, please understand the difference between social game and socializing.

I just educate you guys to prevent from you guys from being one of those people who believed in the misleading definitions of those words.

I also highly suggest if you watch some American Big Brother seasons as they can help you with your strategy. I recommend these seasons:

Big Brother 6

This season changed the way Big Brother is played as in the first 5 seasons, there wasn't a lot of fights. This season, it had the most polarizing and divided house to this day causing a bunch of fights and drama. It also had a Big Brother legend who made it to the final 3 despite being a target since the start of the season.

Big Brother 8

This season definitely had a crazy cast. It also features an unlikely dynamic duo who made it to the final 2 that eventually returned to the game for a future season.

Big Brother 10

This season is a back to the basics season meaning that was very few twists. The winner of that season also probably played the best game I have ever seen.

I also suggest you do not watch these seasons:

Big Brother 1- This season had a different game as it was like the internationals season. It was just plain stupid popularity contest with 0 strategy. I consider this season the worst season of all.
Big Brother 9- Had a terrible twist and an arrogant cast
Big Brother 12- had an unlikeable cast and a very predictable ending. It also had an epicly failed twist
Big Brother 13- Was majorly rigged, and had returning players in it. I felt this season should have been an all-stars season

Some general advice:

Do not betray your alliance. On Survivor, people like Jonathan Penner, John Cochran, and Twila Tanner all ended up betraying an alliance that they have, and they all ended up losing. Once you betray your alliance, you basically have no shot at winning.

Do NOT align with every single person in the house. You will be consider playing all sides, and you can't be trusted.

Try to have friendly relationships with everyone. There will be competitions that will test out how well you know the previous mummified contestants, and if you have friendly relationships with everyone, you have a better chance at winning them.

If you really want to get someone, then be sure you actually had the votes to get rid of someone before you vote to mummify them. if you don't, the other houseguests could of easily vote to mummify the nominee who you don't want to get rid of, and you could cause a target on yourself for voting with the minority.

If you think about it, the beginning of the game is the most important part of the game where you form alliances and stuff like that. The moves you make early on will determine how well you will do at the end.

Also, here some useful strategies in the house:

The Alliance Strategy: Forming an alliance is an useful strategy as they shall always stick together. Unless someone decides to be like Cochran, and betrays you, then an alliance is always good.

The Lay Low Strategy- This strategy is basically a strategy where you lay low in the beginning by throwing competitions, and start winning competitions and make bond moves at the end. This always an useful strategy as one winner of Big Brother won by an unanimous just by using that strategy.

Have No Strategy- Sometimes having a certain set strategy can mess up your game or it can be ruined by twists. For example, I remember a houseguest named Keith came into the house by forming an alliance called Keith's Angels. That strategy was ruined as 6 former vetrans came into the house causing an immediate divided house.

Here are some strategies I suggest not using

The Honor and Integrity Strategy- This strategy is when you tried to play the game with honor and integrity where you want to take the best to the end. That is a terrible strategy as you may be caught in moments where you have to lie. Also, taking the best to the end is also bad as the best could ultimately beat you.

The Unlikeable Contestant Strategy- This strategy is where you tried to be unlikeable so that people could take you to the end just so that they can win. Well, if you turned out to be a jerk, then people could not want you around anymore, and they could kick you out of the show. Also, you may get banned for trolling, and I may have to put you on the banned from this show list along with cuddles, and Cooklez. Though even though your contestant may be unlikeable, you shouldn't act unlikeable.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/19/12 08:16 PM

CALL ME JAKE BTW

x_MG_x

Okay, that is everything needed to be posted. Feel free to post

CALL ME JAKE BTW

ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

I love that new twist! I will have to make a Sim for this immediately! Well, soon..last season was fun so I'm deffo doing this no matter what!

x_MG_x

ashleyadorable wrote:I love that new twist! I will have to make a Sim for this immediately! Well, soon..last season was fun so I'm deffo doing this no matter what!

First of all, are you Ashley/Coco, or are you Helga?

Second of all, I am glad you are back for another season. I know BSG, Tina, you, Haylo, and Turner may come back.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/14/12 04:26 AM

CALL ME JAKE BTW

ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

I am....neither dun dun dun

Naw, I'm Ashley!
And thank you I will totally dominate this time around though!

worm178

I wish I could be on again.

But, I might as well follow it!

x_MG_x

worm178 wrote:I wish I could be on again.

But, I might as well follow it!

Yeah sorry that you can't join this season. I don't want someone to go to the final 2 back to back seasons unless it's All-Stars which is way too early for me to do an All-Stars season.

CALL ME JAKE BTW

x_MG_x

Another thing I'll like to point out. In first few weeks, both co-Heads of Mummification, both nominees, and two people picked from random draw will be playing in the Veto.

And in case the original co-Heads of Mummification can not agree on the pre-veto nominations, then the people who came in 2nd place and 3rd place will be the new Heads of Mummification, and they shall only use their privileges to make a replacement nominee and make a tie-breaker vote. But that is if they have to.

Also, Haylo/RiRi/Dylan/COWBOYS, before signing up for this season I suggest you submit those jury votes

CALL ME JAKE BTW

TurnerSims3

Location:♬But she never never left my mind... If you see Kay, Will you tell her, that I love her, ohh yeah!♬

Cool new twist, Jake!! At first, I was a bit skeptical about it, but now that I've thought about it some more... it's a really neat idea!! Nice thinking!

Unfortunately, though, I don't think I'll be joining. Too much on my plate, as they say. ;o
Good luck to everyone else though!!

Also, why don't you want someone to be in the finals back to back? If they can manage to get to the finals twice, then, well- good for them! I don't think you should ban people from playing again, there's a slim chance they'll win again anyways... Just my opinion though. It's just that I can see Worm wants to play, so I don't know...

I shall be lurking!

“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others." -Neil Tyson

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: