Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
PLEASE ALL COME AND SAY A BIG THANK YOU FOR EA GAMES  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
ChDim

This thread is all about ALL OF US SIMLOVERS OF THIS COMMUNITY to express a BUG, HUGE, ENORMOUS THANK YOU to EA Games for creating the lovable games series The Sims.

Please all comment and say why you are thankfull for the Sims Game.

I am thankfull for the Sims Game because it made me love Simulation Games.
I am thankful for The Sims 2 Game because it made me discover my love for gardeing with the seasons expansion pack.
I am thankfull for the sims 3 game for giving me so many unique and innovative gameplay options.

I am thankfull for the sims games series for giving me the opportunity to play with life and get inspired.

I am also thankfull for all the FREE STUFF and PATCHES EA GAMES has given us for signing our games in their official websites.

I am gratefull that I am allowed to use the foroums for free and that I have met interesting and polite people.

SO PLEASE ALL COMMENT FOR EA GAMES SO THEY CAN KNOW THAT THEIR CUSTOMERS RECOGNISE THEIR HARD WORK AND ARE GRATEFULL FOR THEM.

Peace to you all!
ChDim

The free gifts link for the store is below:

http://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html

Not all of them are free and some need certain ep and sp to run.
Dallas12128

Yay
?
Thanks EA for making me a hermit crab.
SIMplified

I will say thanks for giving me something to do and use to practice my writing on : D
I loved sims 1, liked sims 2 and am very happy with sims 3 (:

Phantomflex

ChDim wrote:http://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html

That's the link to your purchase history - not the free gifts. This is the link to the free gifts.
ChDim

Phantomflex wrote:

That's the link to your purchase history - not the free gifts. This is the link to the free gifts.

Thanks for pointing that out!
Dallas12128

Phantomflex wrote:

The Oktoberfest is 500 sim points not free?
ChDim

Dallas12128 wrote:
Phantomflex wrote:

The Oktoberfest is 500 sim points not free?

Not everything is free and seriously if some people see you asking for a fre item they will like assault you like you did something wrong. Just a piece of friendly advise. Look at what they did and said to me in my first ever idea thread!!
ChDim

Please people come and say thank you! We all must be gratefull for EA GAMES because they developed the sims series.
Just comment and say a big THANK YOU EA GAMES, WE REALLY LOVE YOUR WORK AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN PROCIDING US, from free in game content to the excellent customer support.
I love their customer support and how they responded me immediately. ANd I also love the freebies items for the world adventure registration.
momboqueen

Sk8rblaze

Weren't you ranting about The Sims 3 just a couple of days ago in this very category of the forums?

Anyway, I would have to thank the SimGurus rather than EA at the least. They've been slowly improving the game to fit what we want to see in the game. Unfortunately, it's EA that limits them.
Faith12368

momboqueen wrote:

Second that...and add give me a break....

Oh wait, I want to say thanks EA for taking my money and giving subpar service by allowing people who make threats and post addresses on here in their twisted attempt to scare people, while giving warnings for things that are actually allowed, Thank You EA, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 08:55 PM

Jarsie9

*yawn* Yeah, thank$, EA.

Oh yeah, and while we're thanking, be sure to thank *me* EA, for sending *your* kids to college with all the $$$ I've already poured into your game.

Of course, I'm aware that $$$ is the *only* thanks you need, want, and appreciate.

So, yeah...thank$, EA. Thank$ a lot.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 08:57 PM

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
Faith12368

Jarsie9 wrote:*yawn* Yeah, thank$, EA.

Oh yeah, and while we're thanking, be sure to thank *me* EA, for sending *your* kids to college with all the $$$ I've already poured into your game.

Of course, I'm aware that $$$ is the *only* thanks you need, want, and appreciate.

So, yeah...thank$, EA. Thank$ a lot.

Don't forget the corporate bonuses I am sure they got.

Faith12368

Oops double post. But I am sure I can think of other things to thank EA for. Let's see.....<jeopardy theme>...Oh yes, thanks for the lack of moderation in these forums, causing an atmosphere of chaos. Awesome job EA. Oh did I say thanks for allowing resident psychos still be here to terrorize yet another day? Thanks EA!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 09:06 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: