Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
i know this is ages off, but for sims 4 i would love to see hair length sliders  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

so some hair is really nice but if you want it short it would be good to get a slider to do this, or make it longer what you think?
doubt it will happen in sims 3 but its an idea!

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
MayIHaveACookie

Location: Shipping Finnick and Peeta together. TUNA SANDWHICH.

I'd love for this to happen!

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

i only thought about it yesterday making tangled's rapunzel lol

www.btbsims.com
dorendia122

Awesome idea! I think they should also work with CC hairs too :3

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

dorendia122 wrote:Awesome idea! I think they should also work with CC hairs too :3

yeah but EA won't make cc hair compatible, but i am sure if modders or cc makers can make cc they can alter them for somethinglike this!

www.btbsims.com
megan_maria

I love this idea.
I hate it when I download a hairstyle that I really like but it is too long.

Julia526

That means for every pixel on the slider, the hair would have to be modified. I could possibly see EA hairs come in various stages of length, but not CC hair.

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

Julia526 wrote:That means for every pixel on the slider, the hair would have to be modified. I could possibly see EA hairs come in various stages of length, but not CC hair.

yeah but anything is better than nothing, ea hair probs be better texture then

www.btbsims.com
Joolster

I don't see how that would happened. What would happen to things like updos when you change the hair length? How would it affect short cuts with fringes? Would you get an ugly to-the-chin fringe too? Sounds like an overall bad and overcomplicated idea.

tashie_baby11

Sounds like a good idea, but hair needs more animation first. Right now, long hair stabs through b o o b s and if a Sim bends/turns in certain ways it stabs right through their chest. Sooo.. I think they would need to fix that before they made this.

Good idea though
xXLiLiXx

Phantomflex

I could have sworn that in an early TS3 trailer, they showed someone changing the length of their sim's hair.
Suceress

I know some of the wrestling games for PS2 had sliders to adjust the length of hair-- and length of sleeves and pants/shorts. I really liked that.

The length would be applied for the set hairstyle and if you did an updo maybe you would adjust how full the hair was to get the right length? i don't know. But the length would not have to apply to the updo as well, you could manually adjust each style to your liking.

I would love it if they had a way to add a wet state to hair (and you could choose what the style looked like when wet) and a messy state (that you could also choose).

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: