Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Merry Go Round Not working in Big Park  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Town Life
becomingjenn

I've figured out how to change the world on my Sims with my expansion/stuff pack additions(I bought a few of them with the GamersGate sale they had recently). I just have one major bug that seems to occur, in that the Merry Go Round, Toddler Ride, seems to disappear and is not usable. It was ONCE when I first installed the "Big Park"(the play park for the kids) Now it just shows a hexagon of grass...from a zoomed out view, you can see the structure, but when you zoom in closer it disappears. How do I fix it? What Can I do?

Otherwise, I really like the Town Life Pack, it was really worth it...just wish to get this fixed (I have a toddler sim, and this is the only ride that he can play on)

becomingjenn

Oh, I've played a bit more (and answered my own question), the Merry Go round functions better at the "child" stage. It continued to only function sporadically when my sim was a Toddler (you have an adult help and was the only thing a toddler COULD use at the park). Now at the child stage, the Merry go round is much more interactive (it's kinda cool...I kinda thought the children would be too big for it) and seems to not have the same bugs.

Post Reply Forum Index » Town Life
Go to: