Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
*In the Past Modelling Compition* Assignment 5 Up WHERE IS EVERYBODY!*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Purpleia3

In The Past is a modeling compitition with a differnce. Each week I shall pick a differnt period or era in history and you have to base your sim around the era. Assingments shall go out each Saturday, when I have the 10 entries, therefore your pic must be back in for the following Friday. Extenstions can be permitted but you must ask me and no longer than 5 days for an extenstion. Each week I shall pick a 'BEST PIC OF WEEK'. Whoever is the best pic of the week, shall automatically be in the next round and shall have their fav period in history as the next assinment. No one shall be eliminated, as it all rests on points.

Rules

1. No swearing,name calling or mean words.
2. Sims must be Young Adult, but can be Male or Female.
3. You must have the same sim throughout the comp, but you can chage the hair, make-up and clothes according to the era.
4. You can use content from the base game, stuff and expantion packs, Sims exchange and store and other Sims3 sites.
5. Please put your photos on a plain white background and text is optional.

I shall be judging your photos on:
1. Styling(the sim)is the sim's outfit relevant to the era?
2. Originallity and Creativity, is it unqiue and creative?
3. Technical Abillity(Lighting and Shade ect)How does the picture look?
4. Relevance, is the picture relevant to the era or period?
5. Scene, is the scene dressed appropriately, accoding to the era? Eventhough, the sim is the main focus, the scenery still needs to be considered.
Each topic shall be scored out of ten, then the overall photo out of 50.

Prizes
3rd Place - 10 items in studo recomended
2nd Place - 10 items in studio recomended and 1 item from store for 250 simpoints or less.
1st Place - 15 items in studio recomemded, 2 items from store. 1 for 200 or less and the other 450 or less.

How To Win
Each week you shall be given points(your score out of 50) according to how good your photo is. After 10 Periods in history, I'll add all the scores up and the person with the highest score wins. The people with the 2nd and 3rd highest scores come second and third.

How to Enter

To enter fill in the form below -

Username -
Age -
Sim Name -
Fav Period in History -
Model Shot -

Feel Free to ask any questions, too!

Contestants
1. Vadgate -
2. Rayshizzie - Anne Bolynne
3. Chicken 15 - Isabeau St. Croix
4. Jake06 - Tara Croftwick
5. Illerplay - Kayla Aldin
6. Panda Girl - Adelaide Atkins
7. aa131s10 - Jade Sullivan
8. CassiFaith - Mailee Sutton
9. Elliec 123 - Amy Bald
10. BanSimley - Iris James

Thanks,
Purpleia3

This message was edited 41 times. Last update was at 06/26/12 06:31 PM

Seems fun...Can you reserve me? I'll make my sim later.
Purpleia3

Sure!

Purpleia3

bump!

Username: 87966554
Sim name: Garnet Lovelance
Fav Period in History: The Roman Era.

Here's a headshot and bodyshot:

loopyloo01

Location:Chilling on my throne, well I am the "Queen of Fabulous" right?

Are you allowed to do editing on the sim..?

Rayshizzie

Please reserve me!

@87966554, the Ancient Roman time period is also my fav! I am OBSESSED w/ the television series, Spartacus & seeing as how you also love this time period, I HIGHLY reccomend you watch that show if you are not a fan of it already!! It is by far my all time favorite out of any other tv series or even movie ever made.

Rayshizzie wrote:Please reserve me!

@87966554, the Ancient Roman time period is also my fav! I am OBSESSED w/ the television series, Spartacus & seeing as how you also love this time period, I HIGHLY reccomend you watch that show if you are not a fan of it already!! It is by far my all time favorite out of any other tv series or even movie ever made.

I've heard about it, and I really want to watch it, but I haven't been able to find it...
Rayshizzie

87966554 wrote:

I've heard about it, and I really want to watch it, but I haven't been able to find it...

It actually just ended, it's on the Starz channel but if you have On Demand on comcast and you already have the Starz channel (it's a movie channel like HBO) then you can watch all episdes from the first and second season. I could go on and on about this show lol

Rayshizzie wrote:
87966554 wrote:

It actually just ended, it's on the Starz channel but if you have On Demand on comcast and you already have the Starz channel (it's a movie channel like HBO) then you can watch all episdes from the first and second season. I could go on and on about this show lol

Dang, we don't have HBO. O:<
Purpleia3

@Loopyloo01, Yes you can do editing, as long as it's nothing major.

Rayshizzie

I'm guessing you'll want a pic of our models along w/ our applicatons?

Purpleia3

Yes please. A picture of your Model, before you change them into the period or era. You can do just a headshot, just a bodyshot or both.

Purpleia3

Bump!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/16/12 07:21 PM

Purpleia3

No one else? Come on! Lets get those 8 spaces filled up!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/17/12 03:26 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: