Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Items bought are not downloading.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
baseek

I bought several items recently and when I click the download button absolutely nothing happens. I know a lot of people are having this problem, so why is nothing being done about it? If you can't give us the products that we have paid for with real money don't allow us to spend money when you can't give us the products we have ALREADY paid for! Or at least send out a mass message about you not providing the products that we pay for because if not, that is called stealing, and false advertising!
Arietica_Bess

Im having the same problem, and if the people running this website would have a quick look around this forum they would see it happends to lots of people... WHY DO YOU NOT FIX THIS?!

The store gives the javascript:void 0 error when the pointer is held over the download botton, and ive tried disabled the popup blocker,disable the web proxy, and dobble checked that javascript is enabled, whitch leaves me to conclude that its an improperly written JavaScript, and that Webmaster must rewrite the JavaScript!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/16/12 02:58 PM

Thank you EA!
follyfoot

Same problem here. I try to download the arrow appears but no green bar, then a message about logging in Then all store item pictictures disapper.
But can I download from ingame store. Also I can upload and download from exchange.
Zoid42071

Me too. Bought several hair styles from the exchange and it says they are purchased, deducted the item cost from my sim points, but clicking download button doesn't do anything. The game launcher opens to the download section but no items are shown there, and nothing happens.

I also tried from the in-game shopping mode, and when I clicked the "Open Downloads Dashboard" button and clicked download it says "queued for download" on each selected item, but there just doesn't seem to be any way to actually make things happen.

Not that I know anything, but it seems like to me that the problem may reside in the game launcher, download manager, or the communication between the website and/or rquired applications is somehow broken.
MeyersParrot

I had the same problem with IE9 changed to chrome and downloaded straight away.
NeverLookBack

Same here! By the way, I'm using Chrome already.
Shukie

I'm Having an issue also.

I get This Message in Firefox
Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (sims3) isn't associated with any program.

And this in Internet explorer

The webpage cannot be displayed

Most likely cause:
•Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don't have installed.

Zoid42071

I'm a diehard Microsoft loyalist and I'm staying with IE. Telling me to use something else is like asking if Pepsi is okay when I ask for Coke (and "no, it definitely ISN'T okay").
Zoid42071

OK, I decided to "try Pepsi". Or try Google Chrome, rather. That didn't make any difference insofar as getting the items I purchased from the store to download. So don't let the Microsoft haters make you think the problem is IE.

Now, let's see if the whiz kids at EA can figure out this little hypothetical math equasion...

If a customer has $100 and spends it on 1 TS3 base game and 1 TS3 expansion pack and receives 1000 free simpoints and spends 300 of those in their little simstore thingy and none of the above works as expected (leaving a balance of 700 apparently worthless simpoints remaining), how much additional money will the aforementioned customer spend on additional TS3 thingies and simpoints in the future?

C'mon, it's an easy one.
SmithMarsh

Same problem.

Zephyr88Bailey

I purchased the indian decor pack thingy, it deducted the simpoint and when I go into purchase history it is there but when I click download, nothing happens... it opens up the game launcher but the pack isnt in the queu... then it keeps asking me to log in repeatedly. this pack cost nearly $20, am ******* I have bought other things and they have d/l fine, why is this having so much trouble!!!
pnoles

Try changing your browser if that does not work try deleting your browser history log out then log back in and see if that helps.

"My Cherie Amore pretty little one that I adore"
guardiantrinity

No reply or help from anyone at Sims?
marcel21

it happen to me a lot. when it's been left a few hours and I go back then. I can then download.
changing browser never works for me. I go to the item in the store direct instead of my account and that works better most of my time.

this is such a silly thing to put but I had a friend not being able to download and she couldn't download due to comp not being able to download without permission ,by how it was set up in internet options. sometime the anti virus software as prevented me to download in the past.
I sometime login and out of the launcher a few times has help me to get it to download

I always play my game with the launcher open at the desktop so I can monitor any store or exchange items coming in and out.

good luck

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/06/13 06:51 PM

DrOctopuse

When I try to download my content, a message pops up saying

There was an error while downloading content. Please see the Log for more details.

What does that mean?

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: