Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I hate the imaginary friend...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
aaronrulz

Is there a way to disable the imaginary friends that my Sim newborns get? I've had Generations since it came out and i've never liked the imaginary friends and its annoying that i build a whole playground for my Sim kids and they just want to sit inside and play with a stupid doll

please tell me there is a way to disable it? I tried to "sell" it when it was in the kids inventory but it wouldn't let me
elanorbreton

Just drag it out of the kids inventory and put it into their parents.
aaronrulz

ah thats all i have to do? i love simple answers. THANKS!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/16/12 04:31 AM

cwaddell

I don't like them either. You can delete them. It might require a shift-click or control-click and you get the option to delete it.

aaronrulz

ah i'll try that too! thanks!
enkeli63

aaronrulz wrote:Is there a way to disable the imaginary friends that my Sim newborns get? I've had Generations since it came out and i've never liked the imaginary friends and its annoying that i build a whole playground for my Sim kids and they just want to sit inside and play with a stupid doll

please tell me there is a way to disable it? I tried to "sell" it when it was in the kids inventory but it wouldn't let me

I don't like them either! I think they should make an update to the hospital so that parent sims can take their child there for "mental health services" to get rid of the imaginary friend. That would be an excellent option that would allow players to keep the IF when they wanted, but have a gameplay solution available for when they don't!

wickichick

I don't enjoy them either...I think it is kinda cute when the toddler plays and sings to the doll, but I never allow the relationship to grow too far and snatch the doll away long before it starts trailing around behind the poor kid

becca022

I actually like them. I think it's cute and it gives them someone to play with when everyone else is too busy

Zoe_Rickard

I hate them too!
I stick them under stairwells (walled in stairs) or other stuff like that where sims can't get to them.

So Goddang Annoying!

Red Dog -the Movie, and the Sims Dog!
enkeli63

I think it's really cute that toddler vampires bite their imaginary friends!!

This one I'm going to make real so my sim girl can feed on him all the time when she's all grown up

rgirl1

I liked the first couple of IF. I even brought two of them to life, After that it 'got old'. Now I delete them as soon as they come in the mail

OWNED100

cwaddell wrote:
I don't like them either. You can delete them. It might require a shift-click or control-click and you get the option to delete it.

Thats what I do. (Remember to type ctrl+shift+c and type testingcheatsenabled true)Imaginary friends are so annoying when you do legacies with several children, I limit them to one per generation.
Homeworker

I ended up getting a mod so I never get them and if my sims already have them they run away

Buffyspiker

They don't bother me too much. I just use them in toy form as a means to keep my toddlers entertained. After that I delete them, so they never become imaginary friends.

Homeworker

I use the teddy bears to keep them entertained plus with a 100 BC imaginary friends wouldn't be fun..

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: