Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Miagwa District. Uploaded and Ready (Japanese Themed World)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
jja27

Download Here http://www.mediafire.com/?pzryu53m7ayhfaf

No custom content

In the Northwest Region of Sim Nation lies the Miagwa District. Once a quiet fishing town with an inland farmland. But when the farmland stopped producing realtors embarked on a campaign for a New District. The glitz and glamour was lost on the older generation but it seems they welcome the change and know it means brighter things for their childrens future.

Small Japanese Village

Expanding Urban area

Seido Lake

Developing Area (use to be farmland) can be use for venues.

Miagwa Lake

Residential area 30 by 30 for those who need space from the city.

More areas for venues and future ep's. 64 by 64 some 30 by 20

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 05/18/12 02:57 AM

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

Bump!

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

Theres space for venues and Pet and Generations. Most lots are 30 30 the outer lots are 65 by 65. You can change their zoning to suit the use of them but I tried to keep consistent with the lot sizes this time. I did not do the terrain paint. Its just Sunset Valley Lite. Its meant to look like a japanese village mixed with Sim Nation architecture.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

Bump. No Comments?

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
Sneakfeline0

Did you use Sunset Valley? It looks like you did as I can see where the waterfall is, and some of the terrain paints are still there. The houses look good, but in the 2nd picture you can see where the terrain could have been smoothed more as it shows the line where you flattened the terrain. I see you are from Arizona, beautiful terrain there! I'm thinking you have a Native American background also by the name of the town? Overall, good job
jja27

We call the native americans in Mexico mexicans. Its diffrent from here because in the US every native is considered a native because they were born here. In mexico were one big group. Its kinda hard to explain.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

Sneakfeline0 wrote:Did you use Sunset Valley? It looks like you did as I can see where the waterfall is, and some of the terrain paints are still there. The houses look good, but in the 2nd picture you can see where the terrain could have been smoothed more as it shows the line where you flattened the terrain. I see you are from Arizona, beautiful terrain there! I'm thinking you have a Native American background also by the name of the town? Overall, good job

Thanks sneakfeline. And I finally figured out how to make mountains look like mountains. So next project better terrain. I promise.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
Sneakfeline0

jja27 wrote:We call the native americans in Mexico mexicans. Its diffrent from here because in the US every native is considered a native because they were born here. In mexico were one big group. Its kinda hard to explain.

Ahh...it kinda sounds like up here in Northern Alberta. I'm half Cree, 1/4 French & 1/4 English, but my mom who is full-blodded Cree calls herself an Indian (to confuse matters more, lol). The Canadian Government calls its political division which handles the laws and treaties for First Nations peoples "Indian Affairs", but now we usually use "Aboriginal" to define anyone born here before the French & English and all the rest of the settlers came. Confusing
jja27

Sneakfeline0 wrote:
jja27 wrote:We call the native americans in Mexico mexicans. Its diffrent from here because in the US every native is considered a native because they were born here. In mexico were one big group. Its kinda hard to explain.

Ahh...it kinda sounds like up here in Northern Alberta. I'm half Cree, 1/4 French & 1/4 English, but my mom who is full-blodded Cree calls herself an Indian (to confuse matters more, lol). The Canadian Government calls its political division which handles the laws and treaties for First Nations peoples "Indian Affairs", but now we usually use "Aboriginal" to define anyone born here before the French & English and all the rest of the settlers came. Confusing

You make me want to read wikipeidia about mexico just so I can explain our situation in Mexico. But most of the big players in mexico during the revolution were of mixed race. So even then its hard to explain.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

bump!

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

If I ever get the chance I'll write japanese story and link it to here since I really like how this came out. I think I hit the hammer on the thumb with this one.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

bump!

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

bump!

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

Did you use Sunset Valley? It looks like you did as I can see where the waterfall is, and some of the terrain paints are still there. The houses look good, but in the 2nd picture you can see where the terrain could have been smoothed more as it shows the line where you flattened the terrain.

Sneakfeline. I did use sunset valley. It had all the things I was looking for including unused space that other players could use to update their game. The 64 64 lots represent farmland no longer in use. So they are ready for the next eps or if you wanted you could turn it back into farmland. And about the terrain. I did smooth out as much as I could as you can see I'm still practicing my skill. I just hope the theme was not lost during construction

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

I'm currently working on a saved game Version. I hope it will be as colorfull as my imagination

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: