Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Unicorn in Sunset Valley?  XML
Forum Index » Pets
christinaforever

Well, i know that you can meet a unicorn when it gets dark from 5P.M until 7P.M. only.
I was wondering if i can find the unicorn in other towns, too, like Sunset Valley?
OmNomNomOmBabies

Yes, but it is least likely you will see it.
And it appears from 8:00PM to 5:00AM, not 5:00PM to 7:00PM.
vampires_xoxo

I've been wondering the same thing since i've been playing in SV for ages now and still haven't seen a unicorn. I guess i could just put a spawner in my backyard...
christinaforever

Good luck to both of us!
It is just that I can only play in Sunset Valley. It is my favourite.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/12 10:26 AM

Zafireria

As long as there are fishing spots in the town the unicorn will spawn. As they spawn at fishing spots.
OmNomNomOmBabies

Zafireria wrote:As long as there are fishing spots in the town the unicorn will spawn. As they spawn at fishing spots.

Actually, If you have a horse with the 'friend of the herd' thing unlocked, it is possible that one of those wild horses that come to your lot could be the unicorn.
Hepdog

Yep. The unicorn spawns in every worl. They also spawn in custom worlds as long as you have fishing venues. In my world, the unicorn spawns about 75% of nights. I don't know if this is different then the pre made worlds, but it's not too bad.
ANNIEOVER

My world I created:
Willow Harbour
Download here:
sugarslegacystables.com

Has a ton of Unicorn spawners Willow Harbour was a special request equestrian world I built for a friend. She loves horse so much, I figured to add a bunch of "Horse Crossing" ,and "Unicorn Crossing" signs/spawners. Every night a unicorn appears for some, and for some others, they have more than three wild horses....lol
It is not a guarantee these instances will happen to you, however they are more likely with the world of Willow Harbour

Just figured I would put my two cents in to see if they are worth anything to anyone

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: