Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Vampire Skin Tone?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
l0ren7

So I wanted to ask here cuz I didnt find it anywhere. Is there a mod or a way to make Vampires have a normal skin tones? I like the eyes and such but I want them to look like the other people in town. I hate their skin color, they look like they have hypothermia and so cold and ugh i dont know...

So please tell me, is there a way?

ragdollcat101

I don't think there is a way to change a vampires skin tone because it is meant to have pale skin to look like a vampire.

Twilightsims3fan

If it's just for the sake of photos, you could make a normal sim and add the fangs and vampire mark as an accessory
icouldntfindaname

I read it from an another user in an another forum

If you use a debug enabler, if you click on a sim there's a 'Visual Override' option. If you click on it, it gives you two options, Vampire, and Heat Vision (?). Click on 'Remove Visual Override' to have the sim's eyes revert to normal. I don't know if it removes the 'skin shine' because I don't always see the shine, but it certainly fixes the eye problem.

Hope this helps?

theninthhokage

My vampires have normal skin tone in my game...maybe its because i have bad graphics...
Karu300

theninthhokage wrote:My vampires have normal skin tone in my game...maybe its because i have bad graphics...

Not entirely, having advanced rendering off removes the tone of skin vissibly. But it effects other stuff too.
qnoftheamazon

I tried testingcheatsenabled true to edit Beau Merrick, and the option to edit him didn't come up.

I don't know what to put here.
BabyBrownBat

qnoftheamazon wrote:I tried testingcheatsenabled true to edit Beau Merrick, and the option to edit him didn't come up.

You can't edit vampires in Create-a-Sim without a third party mod.

micah3113

theres a way downlode sims with a skin tone thats normal or use the ones you have and testing cheats enabled true shift click you should see edit sim then click that and choose the skin tone
Fierra

Yes guys, you can edit skin tone with testing cheats enabled but it will always have this weird blueness, I love the eyes but the skin looks like a hypothermic zombie v.v
dana999

l0ren7 wrote:So I wanted to ask here cuz I didnt find it anywhere. Is there a mod or a way to make Vampires have a normal skin tones? I like the eyes and such but I want them to look like the other people in town. I hate their skin color, they look like they have hypothermia and so cold and ugh i dont know...

So please tell me, is there a way?

Maybe it's late... but here's one: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.hu/2012/04/dead-people-dont-glow
.html
anne-fleur123

@dana999 , Thank you! I wasn't the one who asked this question but I was looking for it too! thanks!

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: