Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Who is Katy Perry?  XML
Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Puddinroy

Hi all. I'm just wondering who Katy Perry is and stuff? The stuff pack looks fun for a rainbow themed house!
breville69

Nobody!Just an American pop singer!
thesimling

Nobody!Just an American pig caller!

kobit555

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS KATY PERRY ?!

If you are reading this you are an awesome person <3
breville69

thesimling wrote:Nobody!Just an American pig caller!
LOL that's a good one !
thesimling

breville69 wrote:
thesimling wrote:Nobody!Just an American pig caller!
LOL that's a good one !

Well she CERTAINLY doesn't manage singing! Thanks

xxxlucexxx

Wow! You're joking right?
Darkslayer

kobit555 wrote:YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS KATY PERRY ?!

xxxlucexxx wrote:Wow! You're joking right?

Why should she though? I admit these days it would be a bit hard not to what with Katy Perry being plastered all over the place but it is still possible. If she doesn't listen to pop music for example or if she isn't the type of person who reads the tabloids / magazines then it would be quite understandable for her not to know who she is.

Just because you may hear the song everywhere you go doesn't mean that you associate it with a particular artist. It took me a long time before I found out that a specific song they kept playing on the radio was Ke$ha for example because pop music isn't a genre I'm a big fan of. The OP would probably recognise Fireworks if she heard it but doesn't yet associate it with Katy Perry

Plus, what exactly has Katy Perry done that's worthy of worldwide recognition? Has she fought for her country or saved somebody's life? No, she just sings, parades around in next to nothing and stars in highly produced music videos aimed at pre-teens that I would argue are on the boarderline of being inappropriate for said pre-teens.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/22/12 04:13 PM

jwghost

A woman who earn money very easy.

Hthr0120

Don't feel bad, I didn't even know who she was until she invaded my sims.
DarkMirage

Hthr0120 wrote:Don't feel bad, I didn't even know who she was until she invaded my sims.

Same here, now if I could only turn back time.

Sunnysunnysuns

I envy you for never being exposed to her putrid essence.

Do you want The Sims 3: Farm Life? So does everybody else! Keep all discussion HERE
Allspice1232

I'll answer the question seriously.

She's a pop singer that rose to fame within the last few years. She tied Micheal Jackson's record of #1 singles from one album with her last album, Teenage Dream (five of her #1s were consecutive, she had six total), and is in general a talented woman. Her voice is unique and not for everyone, but I like it. She writes/co-writes all of her songs and writes for other artists as well. Search for her on Youtube and judge for yourself though.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/12 09:06 PM

Puddinroy

Allspice1232 wrote:I'll answer the question seriously.

She's a pop singer that rose to fame within the last few years. She tied Micheal Jackson's record of #1 singles from one album with her last album, Teenage Dream (five of her #1s were consecutive, she had six total), and is in general a talented woman. Her voice is unique and not for everyone, but I like it. She writes/co-writes all of her songs and writes for other artists as well. Search for her on Youtube and judge for yourself though.

thank you all!
Only1whtrbbt

She's the woman that married my future husband before me. And broke his heart. For this, she shall pay.....

by me not buying this poor excuse for a Stuff Pack.

Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: