Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Showtime Hidden Trait?  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
enkeli63

I just uploaded a sim that was born in my game (my current avatar sim) and she has a hidden trait. I'm wondering what it could be, do you know about any new hidden traits in Showtime? Her parents were at or near the top of their showtime careers (singer and acrobat) when she was born, and she was conceived in the box of mystery, if that makes any difference.

clubers

Well, anyways, there were 3 new ones:
Genie - makes you a genie
World peace - you get it by wishing for it, you gain the ability to talk about it
World misery - you get it by wishing for it, you gain the ability to talk about it

Strange how the site says unknown for three of her traits...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/23/12 07:44 PM

Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
secretuk1965

enkeli63 wrote:I just uploaded a sim that was born in my game (my current avatar sim) and she has a hidden trait. I'm wondering what it could be, do you know about any new hidden traits in Showtime? Her parents were at or near the top of their showtime careers (singer and acrobat) when she was born, and she was conceived in the box of mystery, if that makes any difference.

no idea but i don't think there is a hidden trait from the two careers that pass on to the child,

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_trait

all the hidden traits are here.

enkeli63

Thanks for the link! However, neither of her parents wished for world peace or anything. Her mother had borrowed someone else's lamp and wished for long life once, but the father never wished for anything. Looking through the list of hidden traits doesn't answer where this one came from--unless the Rocker trait can also be passed onto kids by the Singer career and not just the base game musician career.

Other than the career level of her parents and her curious conception, I cannot think of anything that could've given her a hidden trait.

She cannot talk about world peace or world misery, so it's definitely not the genie wish hidden trait. Her parents were both CAS sims too, so it's not that they have any NPC hidden traits.

I guess that's why I named her Mystery!!

secretuk1965

enkeli63 wrote:Thanks for the link! However, neither of her parents wished for world peace or anything. Her mother had borrowed someone else's lamp and wished for long life once, but the father never wished for anything. Looking through the list of hidden traits doesn't answer where this one came from--unless the Rocker trait can also be passed onto kids by the Singer career and not just the base game musician career.

Other than the career level of her parents and her curious conception, I cannot think of anything that could've given her a hidden trait.

She cannot talk about world peace or world misery, so it's definitely not the genie wish hidden trait. Her parents were both CAS sims too, so it's not that they have any NPC hidden traits.

I guess that's why I named her Mystery!!

if her mum borrowed a lamp and wished for long life then her mum has a hidden DNT so maybe the daughter has got that as a hidden trait, you get this when you wish for long life, if you use mods twallans master controller will let you see the sims traits and hidden traits.

enkeli63

I never use mods or cc. I'm not sure what a DNT is. The sims wiki says this:

There are 4 more hidden traits Labeled "DNT" that come with The Sims 3: Showtime. Sim can't get those traits except by using 3rd party mod. They currently have no effect on Sims.

But it says that sims can't get those traits, so it shouldn't be on my sim.

secretuk1965

enkeli63 wrote:I never use mods or cc. I'm not sure what a DNT is. The sims wiki says this:

There are 4 more hidden traits Labeled "DNT" that come with The Sims 3: Showtime. Sim can't get those traits except by using 3rd party mod. They currently have no effect on Sims.

DNT is given from the genie when you wish for a longer life it makes the sims life span longer.
Give Me A Long Life
Success: Long life
Increases Sim's lifespan by 20 days.

i downloaded your sim to check with master controller and her life span was longer then normal her hidden trait was the DNT.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/24/12 01:46 PM

enkeli63

secretuk1965 wrote:
enkeli63 wrote:I never use mods or cc. I'm not sure what a DNT is. The sims wiki says this:

DNT is given from the genie when you wish for a longer life it makes the sims life span longer.
Give Me A Long Life
Success: Long life
Increases Sim's lifespan by 20 days.

i downloaded your sim to check with master controller and her life span was longer then normal her hidden trait was the DNT.

Thank you so much for checking! I appreciate that

secretuk1965

your welcome she as allso moved in with my nervous subject who moved to luna lakes from strange town, and they now are married so she is a mystery subject now and they have a daughter called destiny.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/24/12 11:26 PM

enkeli63

secretuk1965 wrote:your welcome she as allso moved in with my nervous subject who moved to luna lakes from strange town, and they now are married so she is a mystery subject now and they have a daughter called destiny.

I'd love to see pictures! I hope she'll pass on some interesting genetics. In my game she has a daughter and a son and the girl just became a child. She is adorable, but it's partly from her handsome daddy too. I would've called the daughter Destiny too but I had a legacy sim with that name. Oh yeah, Mystery was a bit homely looking as a child and a teen, but she grew into her features.

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: