Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Wedding gifts don't show up  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
okido1987

Hi everyone,
Ever since I installed Showtime and updated it to the latest version the mailbox says that I received wedding gifts but nothing shows up in my inventory. I do get the option afterwards to send thank you notes.
Does anyone else have this problem?
And does anyone know a solution?

Maygirl2

Did you check family inventory?

2oo92

Many people seem to experience the same thing even myself. At first I honestly thought there were no gifts and it must just be something they say.

Just a while ago I heard a few people talk about actually getting gifts. It makes me feel cheated especially when I didn't get anything when my founder sim got married and he already didn't have a house yet.

okido1987

Yes I did check my family inventory. Because this was where the gifts showed up before.
It's kind of annoying that yet another feature of the sim game is failing.

MissyHissy

I'm wondering if the same thing is happening with the pictures for prom since the new patch?
Either that or I did something weird

For Custom Sims 3 Careers: MissyHissy's Job Centre
secretuk1965

for some reason the patch messed up the wedding gifts you can still write ty notes but you never get the gifts hope they fix it.

rayray_3583

I'm having the same problem. I haven't got any gifts either, but I am getting my prom pictures still.

serenity92

I have had this problem to and i do not even have show time!!! any idea how to get the simsguru's help in this???
MelanieSimlish

I have this problem too but don't have Showtime either. It was definitely the patch.

awesome1311

After the wedding I always get the option to "send thankyou notes" After it is done I get the message "Sim1, Sim2, Sim3, etc. have been sent thankyou notes. They'll be happy to know their gifts were recieved well." or something like that. And I'm like I didn't get any gifts. This is VERY frustrating, I hope it gets fixed. Something like this always happens when a new EP comes out.

pizzapie01

I have the same problem too. I don't have showtime, so it is probably the newest patch. I wouldn't normally get annoyed about it because most of the time when a sim gets married, they don't need anything. But I just started a new family and I could REALLY use the money from selling the gifts. It just sucks....
tiffedge76

I am having the same thing. I really miss the wedding gifts. They were a big help to my couples and to the house. I hope someone can come up with something soon. It's been happening for a quite a while now.
Midnightvampire7

I'm having this problem as well and I don't have Showtime
okido1987

It kind of annoying that EA hasn't made another patch yet to solve all the problems, this one but also others that occured after the last patch. Instead they make a store patch which I believe doesn't solve many problems.

sirona66

i too have this problem. no gifts, though they show that there are gifts and the only way you know who sent them is to send off thankyous. but that does not tell you what they sent you, that also is not showing, or being mention'd like it was before.

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: