Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where's the Sims 3 University pack?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
FlamingoKicker1

I was just looking at that prize giveaway they have been posting about and I noticed the Sims 2 University Prima guides and it made me realize we don't yet have a University expansion pack for Sims 3.

I miss being able to send the young adults off to school and all the interactions they had there. Not to mention the cheerleaders and the mascots.
EIisabetta

Eh. University was my least favorite of the expansions. It was really only great for my sims that wanted to be super popular or my romance sims so they could woo hoo tons of strangers. Personally, I'm glad with Generations I didn't have to follow my sim's kids to private school.

To each their own though. As much as I want weather, I'd love to have another expac that's fairly unique to Sims 3 and not a redo of the Sims 2 packs.

rgirl1

Hello there Flamingo... I haven't seen you on here in awhile
Anyway, I don't really care about upcoming expansion packs one way or the other... I buy them all anyway, even Showtime and I haven't even played it yet

But I do have to say, when I first saw the age group called 'young adult' I thought for sure there would be a university ep.

I didn't like it in Sims 2 very much. I just like playing families and having babies and watching them grow up and getting them all lots of money and stuff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/23/12 11:24 PM

iheartjackie

FlamingoKicker1 wrote:I was just looking at that prize giveaway they have been posting about and I noticed the Sims 2 University Prima guides...
I'm I the only one who find it weird that they'd be giving away a guide that's, like, eight years old?

FlamingoKicker1

Yeah, I suppose they probably won't make one cause alot of the stuff has already appeared in the game in different forms and yes, weather would be a better pack.

But how else can we get streaking? That and the kegs. Too bad sims can't really get drunk.
EIisabetta

LOL. Okay, I have to admit the streaking sims used to amuse me.

MachiavellianMoo

I also got excited for University when I saw the Young Adult life-stage present in the base game.

University would be so much fun to play in a Sims game equipt with part-time jobs, quests and challenges. A University town would be pretty cool too, the streaker could run for miles!

CK213

Uni was the highlight of my simming. The main point of having children in my game was that I got to send then to University. Part of how much you enjoy an EP is how you play it. I don't know why others couldn't find their fun, but I had a ball with that expansion.

3link9

EIisabetta wrote:LOL. Okay, I have to admit the streaking sims used to amuse me.

hellojewby

iheartjackie wrote:
FlamingoKicker1 wrote:I was just looking at that prize giveaway they have been posting about and I noticed the Sims 2 University Prima guides...
I'm I the only one who find it weird that they'd be giving away a guide that's, like, eight years old?

no you are not.

<3 t.A.T.u. <3

Mariefoxprice83

I think University would work very well with story progression because then you could send sims if you wanted them to go without having to play them. The only times I disliked it in Sims 2 was when I had to rotate between families to keep aging consistent and disliked playing sims I didn't care about just to keep them consistent! LOVED the EP when I was playing sims I cared about, and it helped them find their partners too.

Although if this does get made I hope they scrap the super annoying mascots. They always ended up annoying me and my sims and getting into fights.

Life is dark and full of terrors
Tony89

University was the most fun Ive had with the sims 2
I miss those neighborhoods!!!!!
the crazy parties, majors, and other fun stuff

And That's How Sue..C's It!
ShaliANel

I would love to have universities in my game again! Like everyone else on here who's already said it I was also getting a little excited for uni when I saw the YA life stage.. That'll teach me I guess :/
It'd be a great addition, but I'm not sure if they'd still do it so late on in the series. It'd definitely still get my vote though!

MischiefTheKitten

Mariefoxprice83

I said this in another thread earlier but I will say it again in every thread that mentions university they should allow for mature students as well sending teens. So, any sim who is teen-elder should be able to attend university. Ideally they should have an option for sims to go away to university and rent rooms in halls/dorms or housing at the university town if they did it as a sub-neighbourhood, and perhaps a further education college where sims can live in their regular home in the normal town and go to evening classes whilst working or looking after their family in the daytime.

Life is dark and full of terrors
igzigpuff

I loved TS2 University, had a blast torturing the mascots when they would become to annoying. I also liked making new sorority houses. Although I doubt they will make a TS3 University EP since TS3 is all about the rabbit holes and mysterious unseen destinations.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: