Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Problems with the Daily Deals?  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
starnex

It lists that the Tip Top Toddler Collection collection was a past deal, but it was never available to buy?

I hope they fix it and put it back up, I love all the kids sets, and would buy extra SP just to get it on DD as it's too exensive otherwise.

Please fix!!

Edit: Same goes for-
. Fun For All Ages
. November Collection was only up for around 20 mins, even though it had a 24 hour countdown. (Has now been up)
. September 2011 Compilation (Has now been up)
. August 2011 Compilation (Has now been up)
. June 2011 Compilation (Has now been up)
. April 2011 Compilation
. March 2011 Compilation
. February 2011 Compilation
. Ultra Lounge 2010 @ 2,800 SimPoints
. Kids! 2010 @ 2,500 SimPoints

This message was edited 9 times. Last update was at 05/07/12 09:13 PM

SimGuruSarah

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it
starnex

SimGuruSarah wrote:Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it

Wow, thankyou so much for the reply! I (and everyone else, i'm sure) really appreciate the great communication from the store team recently. Looking forward to the collection hopefully making an appearance
starnex

Just to let you know, the same thing has just happened again with the Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation. Hopefully this can be fixed.

Edit: The November 2011 Compilation Set was only up for about an hour before it changed but the countdown was for 24 hours? Didn't have time to buy it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/25/12 07:59 PM

LoreleyLee

The November 2011 Compilation stood only for about 20 minutes instead of the announced 24 hours. I had to change from the phone to computer and it was gone.
No way to get it so fast.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/25/12 08:37 PM

♥ Ellen approved ♥
starnex

LoreleyLee wrote:The November 2011 Compilation stood only for about 20 minutes instead of the announced 24 hours. I had to change from the phone to computer and it was gone.

Oh wow, my sense of time is off! I went downstairs to eat dinner and mull over whether I wanted the set, came back and it was gone!
LoreleyLee

starnex wrote:
LoreleyLee wrote:The November 2011 Compilation stood only for about 20 minutes instead of the announced 24 hours. I had to change from the phone to computer and it was gone.

Oh wow, my sense of time is off! I went downstairs to eat dinner and mull over whether I wanted the set, came back and it was gone!

Well, I guess, a tiny trip to the bathroom would have been to long for this purchase. I definitely wanted it. I chacked in time on the phone, for I had a feeling about it coming. I was right. Quickly hopped on to the PC, because I can't purchase over my phone. AND: Lost the race. That is really annoying!!!

♥ Ellen approved ♥
JustLiz87

I am really frustrated b/c I thought for sure Nov. 2011 would be up next. I was away from my computer while I was working, and I decided to check and it was already gone. I don't want October, I want November!

Please fix this EA!
SimGuruSarah

Passing this feedback along to the folks that matter (engineers! )
Thanks for your patience while we work out the kinks in the new system!
maria_loves_alex

SimGuruSarah wrote:Passing this feedback along to the folks that matter (engineers! )

^ ^ she's great, so nice to have her around passing our messages on to the store team

thank you
JustLiz87

Thank you so much, SimGuruSarah!
ohhjuliet

starnex wrote:Just to let you know, the same thing has just happened again with the Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation. Hopefully this can be fixed.

Edit: The November 2011 Compilation Set was only up for about an hour before it changed but the countdown was for 24 hours? Didn't have time to buy it

I noticed this too... I actually only saw it for a couple of minutes. I clicked on it to see what was in it... went back to buy it and it was the October set. I was so frustrated.

KarinL

maria_loves_alex wrote:^ ^ she's great, so nice to have her around passing our messages on to the store team

It is - it's always nice to have the feeling that somebody is actually listening. Thanks, SimGuru Sara!!

I do hope the engineers can fix it, it's very frustrating to see the deal you've been hoping for fly by at light speed.
LoreleyLee

SimGuruSarah wrote:Passing this feedback along to the folks that matter (engineers! )

Thank you very much for listening. And a big thankyou for the action.
I guess this might really help with the issue.
LittleKittenCat

Oh hey, I have a question about the daily deals. There's been a problem lately that causes a set or item to disappear from your wishlist if it shows on the daily deal. I've stopped buying from the store for a while because of this. Does that still happen or has it been fixed?

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: