Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Finite Seasons Request  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
lilybob

Yes, I want seasons, as do all of us. This thread has existed time and time again, but I wanted to share my input. I only request a few things from it:

1. Seasons are fully functional, cyclic, have weather, and don't last 3 sim days.
2. No holidays, period. It is subjective and out of place.
3. Realistic interactions. Currently, my sims are little more than hollow, bone-structure lacking, people-shaped pinatas.
4. Babies, Toddlers, and Children. First of all, how hard is it to give a baby LEGS? And also, why not more family stuff? I have no problems with children really except that they have very few good clothes. All the store content makes them look like spoiled rich kids, "creative" kids who go to progressive, bully-free schools, or creepy plastic dolls.

[End request rant]

Pepperbutt

100% agreed.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
StarlingGray

It's not true that everyone wants a Seasons EP.. I really don't care if we get one or not. It'll probably just lag something crazy and be an even worse fiasco than Pets suddenly not functioning on older GPUs. I also think that the Seasons lovers have reallllly high expectations that EA will never be able to meet, so they are bound to be disappointed no matter what they get. Trouble is, most of you who want a Seasons EP have totally different ideas of what you want. Some want natural disasters, some seem to think EA is actually going to add a new subhood for every Season; some are expecting interactions like skiing, skating, all kinds of beach stuff, etc. Some want farms, some want hotels and vacationing. While they could very well add any number of those things, they are unlikely to make it THAT broad. Look at their current history with EPs if you doubt me on that.

That's just my opinion. I hope you guys do get your EP sooner or later, I just think it's not going to be as amazing as you all hope for.

I do agree with you on point #4... the younger ages are left out a lot, and I really want babies to have more interactions and different clothes.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/12 12:29 AM

I'll be Peter Pan, and you just be pretty.
Allspice1232

lilybob wrote:Yes, I want seasons, as do all of us.

Why do people insist on saying this? Not all of us want seasons. I don't care about seasons, I'd be perfectly happy without it.
beaglelover2008

Allspice1232 wrote:

Why do people insist on saying this? Not all of us want seasons. I don't care about seasons, I'd be perfectly happy without it.

Exactly. I used to want it but now I do not want anything to do with it at all. It's just not what I want. I'm really sick of everyone squealing or otherwise wanting it and saying everyone else wants it too.
mouseboy27

I want it
jude72pla

What I miss about Seasons was the green house options, the composting bins(all though I know you can get fertilizer if you own horses with pets)
frankiedoodle08

Allspice1232 wrote:

why are people so pedantic?, its just a figure of speech. personally i want seasons

as for people moaning about it not working on their computers. the sims has always been a hard game to play on low grade machines. i went and bought a very pricey machine just for this game and as a long time fan i feel it was worth the purchase. they make a variety of smaller games from the sim franchise now that works on laptops etc. so i dont want the sims to start catering to fit these older machines and loosing some of its charm for the sake of a few
Maygirl2

Yes, I want seasons, as do all of us. Not true.

1. No comment
2. Agree
3. Agree
4. Kids need better clothes. I think ALL the kids clothes are ugly and for babies legs, theyd never even bother.

Mariefoxprice83

I would buy Seasons if it came out and I think it should have holidays even if they are made up.

Life is dark and full of terrors
Allspice1232

frankiedoodle08 wrote:
Allspice1232 wrote:

why are people so pedantic?, its just a figure of speech. personally i want seasons

Regardless, it isn't true.

If you want seasons, fine, just please don't say all of us do.
frankiedoodle08

Regardless, it isn't true.

If you want seasons, fine, just please don't say all of us do.

^^^ pedantic and a little bossy may i add.

Allspice1232

Call me what you want, my opinion won't change. Whenever someone says this and I see it, I will continue to ask them to please just speak for themselves.
frankiedoodle08

Allspice1232 wrote:Call me what you want, my opinion won't change. Whenever someone says this and I see it, I will continue to ask them to please just speak for themselves.

ever tried just walking on by? pointing out someones wrong when you dont have to seems like a waste of a thursday to me

but im not guna spend my day ranting over it
breville69

I want it!!

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: