Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Stallions and Mares for Sale - New Rescue Stable  XML
Forum Index » Pets
Mia_Kito

Hello! I cereated a stable that rescues neglected and abused horses (not really, but it brings a reality issue to in-game play). All of the horses I keep and breed are Graded (mixed) and most of them I 'rescue' are graded, but sometimes there will be pure-breds. I'm looking for affiliates and there are a couple horses waiting to find new homes.

Yes, I do create the horses and add them to my family to represent 'rescuing' the horse. Also, please leave comments, I love them!

http://charityssafehaven.weebly.com/

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 03:11 PM

DusklightFaerie

I would like to be affies with you! I'm looking at your stallions and i really like two of them. Will you be breeding some and adopting out some or are you adopting out all? Since you are a rescue operation I thought I'd ask.

You can't take the sky from me..
AliBoBali90

I'm working on starting up a rescue stable as well and when we get all set up I would like to be affiliates with you.

Mia_Kito

@DusklightFaerie: Currently I'm letting the family and herd set in, I will be breeding Armor (stallion) and Reda (mare) pretty soon. Currently the ones under "Our Horses" are there to stay (I might sell them later if I feel I need more space for second generations), I probably wont take in much more and all the ones we 'rescue and take in' will be put up on the "Sales" portion on the website for individuals or stable owners to adopt. I plan to breed Bonny (mare) and Markith (stallion) later as well. And thanks for the Affies! ^^ I will add you ASAP!

@AliBoBali90: That sounds great! ^^ I can't wait. Do you plan on certifying your horses?

AliBoBali90

Indeed I do plan on certifying them.

Mia_Kito

Awesome! ^^ I'm so excited! I wish you the best of luck!

AliBoBali90

Thanks and you as well. As soon as I have a property I will be getting the site up and going.

Mia_Kito

Riley's page has finally been added! He is beautiful, much better than I expected him to turn out. I would love to keep him, but I'm willing to share the beauty

AliBoBali90

I really need to get a facility up soon. The problem is I can build to save my life.

Mia_Kito

Lol, I can sort of, but I tend to make large areas. I just put a few stalls together and built walls around the sides, not the front, and pust a roof over them all. That way it saves space on my lot for my pasture. I use other lots for training.

Mia_Kito

I posted a picture of the facilities that I created (its on my website: CSH --> Facilities). It's nothing fancy, pretty simple, just the way I like it

Mia_Kito

I hope that during the weekend business will pick up. Currently no one has applied for these darlings, and I need to make room for an in-coming foal

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: