Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Whole 2nd Generation of my legacy family is now up for download!  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
ShaliANel

Well, the title kinda said it all already ^^ The entire 2nd Generation of my rainbowcy family is now up for download

For everyone who doesn't know them, I've taken some photos for you Pastel is away at Boarding School right now and couldn't make it to the family photo, so a portrait will have to do of her

You can download them here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5661178

MischiefTheKitten

ShaneyBoy

Awesome, I've recommended and downloaded! I'm sure I'll have fun with them in my game.

ShaliANel

ShaneyBoy wrote:Awesome, I've recommended and downloaded! I'm sure I'll have fun with them in my game.

Awesome? I didn't expect that! Thank you, much appreciated ^^

MischiefTheKitten

ShaliANel

Just to say a big thank you to everyone who's downloaded them already, wasn't sure how popular they'd be with people who don't actually read my legacy... 9 downloads probably isn't much to most of you (and it's definitely nowhere near my most downloaded sim), but it still means a lot to me :3

MischiefTheKitten

SIMplified

I love that shade of green. it's not too pale, not ridiculously vibrant, it's a nice shade : D they're pretty sims too!

ShaliANel

SIMplified wrote:I love that shade of green. it's not too pale, not ridiculously vibrant, it's a nice shade : D they're pretty sims too!

Thank you! When I chose the green I wanted something not too vivid, haha, glad to hear it works well for them! :3

MischiefTheKitten

Kasnii

I love the choice in colours! They work so well. Left a recommendation.

ShaliANel

Kasnii wrote:I love the choice in colours! They work so well. Left a recommendation.

Oh, thanks! Of course you can't see it in there, but the founder was white and her husband pink. Rosee was the heiress (the pink/white one), and her favourite colour was green - which is why her husband is green And that's how the colours came together ^^

MischiefTheKitten

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: