Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Error message  XML
Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
goodlife85

I try downloading new items and i keep getting error message saying "unable to connect to te EA download manager"
anyone knows what I have to do to connect the EA download manager?
pnoles

goodlife85 wrote:I try downloading new items and i keep getting error message saying "unable to connect to te EA download manager"
anyone knows what I have to do to connect the EA download manager?

I am not sure but I want you to try a few things that might help...first do you have Origin? Maybe on your desktop...if so open this up and see if it needs to be updated. I think Origin replaced the old EA manager...if you have the EA manager maybe open that up and see if that updates....I'm not real sure on this. But updating is always a good idea.

Next clear your browser history then try to download, if this does not work try using a different browser such as IE or Chrome.

If you still have no luck, I would post your problem on a different thread and see if someone with more knowledge could help you .... like on the problems with the store.

I'm sorry I'm not that knowledgeable but I wanted you to at least have a reply.

"My Cherie Amore pretty little one that I adore"

Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: